Australian RC Forums banner

WLToys V262 Problems

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  makuloco2000 
#1 ·
I have had so many problems with my new V262 I was wondering if this was the same for others as well. I have new parts coming but the quad is a week old geez my V959 never had any of these problems. I am just ready to do a giveaway on my channel if it doesn't turn out with the warmer weather that is here now. Take a look and let me know please as maybe I am just expecting too much.

#2 ·
Read this: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1958141

The V262 is great when it works but for the most part you'll be waiting for replacement motors and bits all the time.
I have one, I changed all the bushes to bearings, put heatsinks on the motors and broke them in. 2 motors dead in the first 3 flights >..>
Banggood ignored my findings and decided it was the gyro... I received a new control board today so will reluctantly change it over. I was prepared and ordered a few motors at the same time I purchased the quad but ... damn.

Don't buy cheap **** without expecting it to fail.

#3 ·
I have been to that post in rc groups, that is how I knew to get a few replacement parts coming plus ball bearings. Still waiting on those though. I have been buying the cheap WlToys quads for a few months to get used to flying quads, and those have been great. My V959 fly's in the same conditions as the v262 that is why I don't understand the quality difference. I even sunk my hubsan x4 in my pond, dried it out and it flys great to this day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.