Australian RC Forums banner

Johny wutangs jeep

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  joel0201 
#1 ·
So im new to the forum thought i should post some pics of one of my cars.
This is my scx 10 jeep had it about 4 months moderate use hav'nt modded it hard yet but hav'nt broken anything yet either but im sure that wont be far away. Here are the specs
. Holmeshobbies wp br-xl
. Holmeshobbies torquemaster expert 55t
. Gt powersystems led kit
. Axial light bar (off my exo)
. Ally links and shocks (in the kit)
. Towardpro mg996r servo.
Looking forward to decking this thing right out (slowly,waiting for my money tree to sprout)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
These guys approached me about driving my jeep lets see who'got what it takes.
Left to right theres a cross eyed roid freak a fat bloke who's mad and sad and uncle chop chopp. I know they look like they came straight from the blue oyster but i'll get em some druggy shirts and wife beaters before they can drive my jeep.

Attachments

#6 ·
So i made a druggy shirt and a wife beater out of an old druggy shirt and wife beater. Took 10 mins to sew and 2 hours to set the damn sewing machine up probably should have listened in home ec instead of stuffing around with mates. Not completely happy with outcome so i'll call this a prototype. Need to find really tight criss cross pattern to make shirt look more scale.

Attachments

#7 ·
So i chopped the legs off these guys and sat them in the jeep just have to cut some out of their backs to sink em into the seats. I found out why fatty is so sad he just found out im going to stick a big screw right up his clacker!

Attachments

#9 ·
Righto a wife beater is another name for a blue cotton bonds singlet. A wife beater would wear the singlet, footy shorts,thongs and probably be drunk on vb and smoke winnie reds. Its a bogan stereotype like druggy shirt implying that every one who wears a flannel shirt is on crack.

#10 ·
Haven't updated for a while just got a 3racing winch and fitted to the jeep. Pretty impressed so far although I haven't given it a full floggin yet. Also made a jumper for chop chop. Next to make a druggy shirt for mister sad and maybe a scale vb can so he can drown his sorrows

Attachments

#13 ·
Had this battery for ages it comes in the exo terra kit thought id paint it up and make it look special. Also fabbed some leads

Attachments

#15 ·
Went out today to a scale gorge run near my house. Its been hot here lately so i was pleasantly surprised to find mud in the gorge. Got all the way through winched 4 or 5 times and only used hand of god once. The winch is holding up nice I gave it a floggin today and it still works. not bad for a $25 unit

Attachments

#17 ·
The winch comes with a control board with a button to operate it. I run mine off the 3rd channel by turning it on and off and changing winch direction by changing the servo direction on the 3rd channel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.