Australian RC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS FG 1:5 2WD On-Road (NSW)

[Sold] 
4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  slip_phreak 
#1 ·
Hey Guys n Girls,

Selling my FG Sportsline that i purchased a long while ago but dont have time to run. It was a grey import i.e. not brought in by Chequered Flag Racing or so the owner believes. Its a little different in that it is completely alloy and doesn't have the few carbon pieces that a Australian Sportsline did, please see pics.

The shocks have been rebuilt to better suit the track in NSW and the motor was replaced. The pics are old but it has an Abbate Racing motor that apart from an initial break in run has not been used. Also comes with front and rear hydraulic brakes. I will also include a spare master cylinder and set of callipers. These brakes have two separate lines to each calliper from the master cylinder for both front and rear not the T-piece kind with a single line.

Also includes servos, from memory it was a rhino steering servo and a hyrotec throttle/brake servo.

Features a tourex adjustable 3 shoe clutch with adjustment tool and also a FG adjustable diff was installed to replace the crappy OEM one which had no adjustment grub screws.

And finally i also have two complete sets of new tyres still in the packets.

No radio gear included.

Asking $1400 ONO.
Preference given to local sales as shipping is a pain in the butt.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.