Australian RC Forums banner

[WA] Bash Meet Up, S.O.R Kent St, Wilson. 19th Jan 10:30am

7K views 35 replies 7 participants last post by  Gone Bashin! 
#1 · (Edited)
[WA] Bash Meet Up, S.O.R Kent St, Wilson. 19th Jan 10:00am

As the title reads, Bash Meet Up, S.O.R Kent St, Wilson. 19th Jan 10:00am

There were a few folks keen for a WA meet up in the Perth Bash Spots Thread, just bring what you have for some bashing fun on a decent course, ill bring my camera for some action shots, should be a great morning!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Mann...ng+Western+Australia+6152,+Australia&t=h&z=19

We will be bringing:

Traxxas MJ - Grave Digger
Traxxas MJ - Max-D
Traxxas EREVO

I know the morning may not suite everyone but its all I got that day, and it was just a mater of picking a time and date and locking it in!

I hope to see a bunch of yas out there, cheers,:D

Gonz.

See less See more
#2 ·
My brother in-law and should be there (assuming it's not 44º like today)....We'll be bringing a SC8e and SC10... I might also bring a RC8.2e to run on the grass if I get a chance to finish it in time.

#6 ·
what would we put into the gps/sat nav. to find the spot,
also is it easy to find or abit hidden.
If you look closely at the googlemap you can see the house numbers on each roof. In this case it'd just be 1 Kent Street etc.

It looks like you guys have a pretty sweet spot there. A decent looking dirt track for offroad, a carpark for onroad, an open area that could cater to a heli, even a lake! :D

#28 ·
well it was a good morning but the vehicles didn't fair too well haha busted shocks, blown diffs, lost parts, but I did bring the Revo back home in one piece not the same fate for the Monster Jam cars although I kept Grave Digger running with parts from Max-D after loosing parts as it fell apart, I guess all the bashing just caught up with the MJ's today haha got new parts ordered already!

Great to meet you and your family Aaron, I hope you all enjoyed your day, looking forward to the next outing down your way!

cheers,

Gonz.

#30 ·
Sounds like it was a great morning out... We drove down but unfortunately with me being in a wheelchair, there was no way I could traverse the 80m or so of grass/sand to the track. Its a shame the footpath doesn't go any where near it :(

Might have to put pen to paper and contact the local council.

#35 ·
Keep up the work guys! few more months and we will be able to join in with a few different models.

Were there any large scalers out there?

#36 ·
the Savage and Revo were the biggest, and I cant remember what Aaron was running but it was a 1/10 and a couple of Monster Jam cars!!

Gotta do this again, but im still waiting for parts for the MJ, I didn't order enough, all I need is the bottom spring collar for one shock haha spewin, I should have double checked it, might have to bite the bullet and go to the local hobby shop see fi they have a set of shocks??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.