hey guys anyone up for a bash?
    R/C Newbie

hey guys anyone up for a bash?

Hi everyone i have just move to Rockingham WA, and was wondering if there is anyone in the area that would like to get together for a bash.

Also where are the good spots at for bashing 1/8 scales in the area, where do people go?

Any reply would be greatly appreciated,

cheers Aaron

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Novice
    gday Aaron, ive posted up in the Perth Bash Spots thread!

Also, ive always wanted to run the EREVO on the Salt flats on Safety Bay Rd down there in Rockingham and theres a quarry out the back of Baldivis https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl we used to use when you could drive your car in, where as now you must walk in by the looks of it.

Gonz.

Hey Aaron.
    I'm down in Mandurah. I haven't found to many places around other than grass areas..
    I would prefer a bit of dirt any day.
    The Quarry at Baldivis looks pretty good. If it's still the same as Google maps can be a few years old.
    And there has been quite a lot of development happening down that way.
    What sort of 1/8 have you got Aaron? I'm guessing its brushless going by the other thread..

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone Bashin! View Post
    gday Aaron, ive posted up in the Perth Bash Spots thread!

Also, ive always wanted to run the EREVO on the Salt flats on Safety Bay Rd down there in Rockingham and theres a quarry out the back of Baldivis https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl we used to use when you could drive your car in, where as now you must walk in by the looks of it.

Gonz.
    thanks for the info gonz.
    i would love to run my brushless truggy on the salt flats too.
    i dont know about the quarry at baldivis, but if you only have electric cars you can easily put some tools and batts in bag and walk in i guess.

im up for a meet one day.
    but i cant drive yet as im still learning, my dad has the car for work works , but he is not off every weekend so i would need him to get places. he has a savage flux too, and is into it too so he would want to come anyway.

all the best aaron

R/C Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehazeffc View Post
    Hey Aaron.
    I'm down in Mandurah. I haven't found to many places around other than grass areas..
    I would prefer a bit of dirt any day.
    The Quarry at Baldivis looks pretty good. If it's still the same as Google maps can be a few years old.
    And there has been quite a lot of development happening down that way.
    What sort of 1/8 have you got Aaron? I'm guessing its brushless going by the other thread..
    yeah buddy my car is brushless, its a hong nor crt brushless conversion.

hmm mandurah thats not too far away from where i am.
    i hear you when you say you run on grass because thats all i have been running on lately.
    me and my dad have been using a building site in rockingham, there is a big excavated whole in the ground and you can jump out of it etc..
    we like to go to skate parks early in the morning too when they are empty but we tend to break them.

there is a place in kwinana where people use 4x4's and MX bikes but i have never been in, thats all dirt and jumps and hill climbs etc.. from the videos on youtube its quite a big area.

chers aaron

I used to live in Kwinana 3-4 yrs ago & used to ride dirt bikes there.
    So not sure what its like now. But if its like it was back then, it may be a little bit boggy where they park the cars.
    But if you have a 4wd, there is a great place further in that would be perfect for a run. Bit to far to walk thou.
    Most places I have run my buggy in Mandurah, I've had ppl come up & complain about the noise.
    Even though I have had approval from the council to run there..
    So need to have a closer look at the Quarry at Baldivis. To see if its still there..

Peter

R/C Newbie
    im all up for going to a quarry, if it is still as people say it was.
    ive never been into the offroad bit at kwinana just drove past and it looks good but very sandy so my dads car would probably get stuck

me and my dad want to get to know people in the area too meet up with every now and again, so if the quarry is good we could arrange a meet in there.

cheers aaron

R/C Novice
    im about to head to Sectret Harbour so I might pas by and see if its stil as it was, ill let yas know!

R/C Newbie
    im about to head to Sectret Harbour so I might pas by and see if its stil as it was, ill let yas know!
    cool buddy,
    if it is ok it would be a good place to go.

R/C Novice
    well its still there but you will need to walk in as all access points are blocked with boulders, there is another quarry type place further up the road on Stakehill Rd, I always see MX guys coming and going from there, might be worth checking out!

Gonz.

R/C Newbie
    well its still there but you will need to walk in as all access points are blocked with boulders, there is another quarry type place further up the road on Stakehill Rd, I always see MX guys coming and going from there, might be worth checking out!

Gonz.
    sounds good don't mind walking abit but if there is another one on steakhill road that would be cool.
    i will have to go and take a look at those.

cheers Aaron