Australian RC Forums banner

Keen to meet fellow hobbyists/rc enthusiats,etv.

Tags
who's who?
11K views 39 replies 7 participants last post by  cragv 
#1 · (Edited)
Pretty sure the lengthy thread i jus wrote has been lost so ill start over,
anyone around south east vic, particularly casey.cardinia that is doing anything with rc's and doesnt mind if i tag along or som ething?
keen to go run my e-revo but no-one to run it with, which sucks.

Ive been to km reedy rserve, and it was heaps on fun, going to go to frankston bmx soon i hope but its boring by myself and my brother just isn't that keen....

Keen to meet and just have fun racing, bashing etc.

All the other south east bash meet up threads seem to be dead, otherwise i try them.

Who's doing something or knows people I can do rc stuff with?

(cbf fixing spelling/grammar, already done this once, page just stopped working and i lost my lengthy, detailed post)

#33 ·
It stopped raining right after you left, and it dried out enough to be worth driving on.
I only got in about 6 minutes of driving before I broke something, but it was very fun.
I finally got to test my stiffer suspension set up properly, and it works great!
The bmx track there is awesome.
Can't wait to do it again.

#39 ·
I'm in the south east, which is obvious unless you don't know where berwick is, hence why I said it.
I'm guessing you've been to km reedy reserve then too.
Nice place, but nothing compared to sycamore reserve.
The 15 min drive compared to an hour and a bit makes it appealing though.

#40 ·
I'll be ready for a Syc Res run in about a month and my time is always quite limited. If you guys want to save your time and fuel for a bigger get together, I'll organise something in Feb. Sandman was talking about doing the same, too - one of us will get something going. Could always bash locally down south in the meantime!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.