Australian RC Forums banner

Eurgle RC Drift Car Electronic Stabiliser Balancer

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Peachey 
#1 ·
Any body used there? I'm getting one for my gokart to stop it from getting loopy under throttle

#3 ·
I've got one somewhere, I never ended up using it though it came with mg sprint 2 and I never found a need for it. Might have saved me from some of my earlier crashes if I had used it though.

#7 ·
Personally Chris, i do not think that this will help you all that much. All it does is apply counter steer as it detects the cal sliding. Your main trouble is that you have way to much power and not enough grip and a device adding the the CS correction is not really going to fix that imbalance. I would try it out with Dave's before you invest money into one, just to be sure. The thing i would try first is to try and get much more grip, especially on the rear, either get some pan car foams or make a set of foams out of an old pair of thongs or something similar. They should grip up much better than the rubber tires on there. I have some 1/12th pan car rears i can measure to see if the dimensions are right.

#8 ·
Yeh more grip would be better I know. But I figure it will be fun either way. Got 2 for 26$ del so not too much out of pocket. Could actually be handy on the Merv now I think about it. That thing steers itself all over the place when I hit the throttle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.