The Lunchbox thread has Malware?

The Lunchbox thread has Malware?

Chrome seems to think that the Official Lunchbox Thread! has malware in it. Apparently it contains something about a website called "oneofftees"?

Version 29.0.1547.66 m

Is anyone else getting this warning?.....or am I just getting a false positive?
    • TLR 22T 2.0 • MST FXX-D • Tamiya CW-01 • Tamiya DT-02 • Slash LCG 4x4 VXL •
    •
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    •
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    •
    •

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Can you see if the warning will give you a location of the file, the thread is 22 or so pages and it could be anywhere within the thread, if possible I would rather isolate or remove the offending post rather than have to close the thread

I am wondering if it is a reference to the website asiatees (spelling could be off)

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

Senior Moderator little_drifter's Avatar
    I deleted the last post which was from a newer member. I wonder if this has made it better? Trav seems to think its still there. My virus protection doesn't pick it up.

AIR:
    DJI Phantom - Spektrum DX9 Mode 2, Hobbyking Bixler v1.1

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

It's on page 6 and page 22. I hope that helps. It seems to be just a link to a known malware site (oneofftees)
    •
    •
    •
    •

Quote Originally Posted by Vital-Blurs View Post
    Chrome seems to think that the Official Lunchbox Thread! has malware in it. Apparently it contains something about a website called "oneofftees"?

Version 29.0.1547.66 m

Is anyone else getting this warning?.....or am I just getting a false positive?
    Are you still getting warning when accessing this area on the forum. We did have a scan done by Google last night of some of our sites because the Iframe became infrected with Malware. Since last night the forums attacked have been cleaned up.

I'll pass this onto the techs just incase this forum was missed.

- dm, community support

Yep. Along with this thread from page 2 onwards https://www.ausrc.com/forum/showthrea...ekky-Receivers

This is the message that I'm getting....

The advanced button just gives stats about the suspicious website which make it appear pretty harmless over the last 90 days.

I can view the pages if I turn off Chrome's malware protections. But you know, I'd rather leave them on
    •
    •
    •
    •

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital-Blurs View Post
    Yep. Along with this thread from page 2 onwards https://www.ausrc.com/forum/showthrea...ekky-Receivers

This is the message that I'm getting....

The advanced button just gives stats about the suspicious website which make it appear pretty harmless over the last 90 days.

I can view the pages if I turn off Chrome's malware protections. But you know, I'd rather leave them on
    Can you try scanning that thread again, I think I may have found the malware host in that thread

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

Nope, still the same result in both threads.

Am I the only one experiencing this?.....seems that way
    •
    •
    •
    •

Senior Moderator
    I dont use Chrome, so I am guessing it is related to the Malware detection within Chrome itself.....I use Mozilla Firefox, have been loving it since I changed away from IE...OMG...what took me so long : )

I went from IE to Firefox to Chrome so I know where you're coming from

But if I'm the only one having the problem then it's probably not worth worrying about it then......I'll manage
    •
    •
    •
    •