Want to find good Heli shops around Brisbane/SE Queensland with Blade, Walkera
    R/C Newbie

Question Want to find good Heli shops around Brisbane/SE Queensland with Blade, Walkera

Hi there all.

Still pretty new to this. Had a Blade mQX for a while now, but wanting to try a six-axis for better stability etc. I was looking at a nano QX until I came across the Walkera Hoten X - but finding stockists in Brisbane/SE Qld is proving difficult. Found one online where I can pickup, but everything seems to be out of stock. Can anyone recommend a store that has a good range and stocks a variety of quads? Not necessarily looking for online.

Thanks everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Walkera sellers seem to be mainly online...even the Walkera Australian supplier is actually based in Hong Kong, although I am sure there will be a couple of Aussie based shops stocking them

Blade is part of the Horizon Hobby family, they are supplied locally by OMP in South Australia, there are several Brisbane shops that stock Blade parts and accessories that I am aware of, as well as them being able to order in specific models within a few days provided that the item is in stock at the warehouse

OZ-RC at Geebung stock some Blade models and will order if not in stock (they are primarily an onroad/offroad store but do carry a range of air product)

Mild to Wild are also land based but also stock air product, Blade being one of their base products

Hobbyrama sell Train gear, planes and helis as well as stocking a selection of land based models

There is also Extreme, Budget, Aussie Hobbies, but I am unsure of the exact stocks or brands they carry

I hope this is useful to you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

R/C Newbie
    That's awesome! thankyou! I spoke to a seller in Bris who said that Walkera's supply is giving him grief so even though from what I've read about their product improving - looks like they're a no-go from the supply, after-sales side of things which is a shame.

I originally bought my mQX at Wired RC, and was happy with purchase there, and grabbed a nano QX from zeejay. Was happy with service from both. It'd be great to find an easy way of knowing who stocks which brand - we don't have any megastores the way Sydney and Melbourne do sadly.

Thanks again!