Australian RC Forums banner

Twister 400 Sport

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  scales 
#1 ·
I got this from mild to wild off ebay and arrived the next day, so I was supper impressed with them. The maiden flight I thought i'll just try it in the bedroom and see how it goes, well I couldn't really get it off the ground as I was trying to just hover slowly and it was pulling to one side badly so probably used half of the battery and then called it a day to do a bit of research.
After finding some info and talking to a friend I made an adjustment and tried it again and managed to get it a foot off the ground, took it straight outside and managed a couple of small flights which showed my inexperience but filled me with confidence, I think with time i'll be able to fly this thing without to much trouble, which is a huge relief cause I was thinking i'd wasted another $100 on something that wouldn't fly.
So off to charge and practice...

#2 ·
Second real flight went well, I made sure this time that I was in beginner mode thinking it would be easier to control, wrong so I changed back as it starts off in advanced mode and it was much easier to control....not that I had much but was definitely easier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.