Australian RC Forums banner

Open the forums up!!!

23K views 125 replies 23 participants last post by  PC WIZ 
#1 ·
OK, here are out list of demands :)

1. images in our signatures, limit the size though
2. tags in our sigs

Ummmm anything else you guys want to add?

#87 ·
Some of these people were nice enough to begin with, but give it a while and look out.

I think most of the people that are genuine, will be around for a while .

Dave.

P.S. I'd be up for a hoody and stickers.

#88 ·
RDS there is a difference between trolling and being a right royal abusive tool.

#96 ·
im usless with photo editing but something like this for a hoodie Outerwear Cap Hat Neck Sleeve

#97 ·
Keep it simple

Sent from my Samsung Note 10.1

#101 ·
+1 for black hoodiies. RC is a messy hobby and any light color would be ruined too quickly.
White would be ok for evening wear or cocktail hour around the pool. lol

#102 ·
Looks like any colour as long as its black wins!

You recon we can get them hoodies before winter is finished?

Might have to do a "hands up!" thing for the hoodies and the stickers so we can see how many want them.

I want a black hoodie with 2 stickers please!

#103 ·
Black hoodie and 1 x A4 sheet of stickers please.

#104 ·
All this change is going on, hoody's, stickers, people getting banned! Gonna miss Tinys rants tho lol and Johnny went off that badly at coodles? I must have missed it. I understand the frustration, but still see no need to talk to people like that. We were all once noobs. I personally still am haha now we can look forward to being a stylish bunch in our new hoody's!

#107 · (Edited)
Gee'z, I need to read in more detail, Mr Leopard gone??? I guess that swap deal I made with him about 8 weeks ago isn't happening, I've been waiting by the mail box everyday for the postie, lol.
I just saw Mr Leopard on line? It says he's banned beside his name but He's still on line?

I hope your swap gear turns up Millzee.

#108 · (Edited)
I looked under my bed and he's not there. lol

If you are still able to read posts Mr Leopard, I'm sorry you got banned and I hope you are able to come back soon.

#111 ·
Millzee, i went through the same thing with jonny, Bought something off him and waited for 3 months and it still didnt show. Only after a thread calling him out by a few people was started was there any steps made to get it to me. If you have his number keep harassing him. In the end i think pete got onto him as well, but dont think that will make a difference now....

#122 ·
Yes there were a few people that helped us get our gear and for whatever reason there are a lot of good people that have tried to put him on the right path.

#112 ·
I have heard the same things from other sources too. Can take a long time to get anything from him.

#116 ·
You can limit the size of them. I think on the other site I run we limited to 800x80.
The one RDS has above is 500x70 and is fine. Wouldn't change the forum at all.

Personally I want to have BB code in there too more than pics :)

#119 ·
You can actually specify what tags can be used in the sig, so that stops things like Flash and epilepsy inducing images being spammed

#124 ·
The Chat box turned out to be a total failure last time we tried it....people were using it rather than posting, that and the silly carry on of a few people made it a nightmare, eventually Admin at the time canned it before it caused any more harm

#126 ·
Facebook is for chating. I agree with Towie, it's not needed here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.