Australian RC Forums banner

SSME June Open Day

7K views 39 replies 11 participants last post by  SHORTCUT 
#1 ·
Anyone been out to the track during this past week ??

With all the rain this week, i bet the ground is very damp, anyone keen for some muddy racing.... otherwise what's the chances we will be racing.

Forecast for the weekend is not looking too good...
http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/sydney/luddenham

Also, this month the renewals are due to.

#2 ·
I was hoping to get out there. Was hoping to get out to pay for the coming year and possibly have a run.

But this is looking shocking.

Those watching the Swans game will know for the out of towners.
Bruce says worst conditions for a game is years.

#4 ·
I think they are playing next door

#6 ·
Yeah the membership office open at 10am doesn't it ??

Going to have a sleep-in most likely.

#8 ·
It's raining quite heavy here in Temora and heading towards Sydney.

#11 ·
Gotta love slot cars. I ran them for many years. The flexi's came in after I left racing. The womp womps were just starting to show at the time.
There arn't many tracks around now. It use to be Homebush, Parramatta, waitara, Merrylands, The entrance and a few in QLD.

#15 ·
Still ****in down about 25mins south east of the track

#16 ·
Hasnt stopped raining for a minute up here but I am a 10 min drive from the track

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#19 ·
Are you for real lol Been raining all day out there, and more tomorrow.... Not even going to bother bring my car tomorrow.

#21 ·
Yeah. Not looking good at all. Not physically raining at the moment here but thick as all hell cloud cover

#23 ·
Gives me time to do what I should be doing and work on the cars for a little more. Kill switch and power harness arrived so I may dare get involved next time.
If not I might wait until I can have a few dry runs after signing up.

#25 ·
Well went to bunnings, bought new cordless driver, firewood and almost finished housework. Almost RC time!

#27 ·
Man that is not good.

#31 ·
Needs to be some changes there to stop that water running down the straight . . .
have some ideas too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.