Australian RC Forums banner

Hobbyking 1/8th Nitro Circus Monster Truck

7K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  truckzilla355 
#1 ·

• Powerful 2075KV Brushless Inrunner Motor
    80A Brushless ESC w/ Reverse
    4S Lipo Battery w/ HXT 4mm Connector (Required)
    15Kg Heavy Duty Steering Servo
  • Full time 4WD
    Steel front, center and rear sealed differentials
    Hardened steel pinion gear
    Heavy duty drive shafts
    Hardened metal drive cups
    Full ball bearings
  • 3.5mm alloy chassis plate
    Adjustable screw shock absorbers
    Oil filled, big bore shock absorbers
    3.5mm shock shaft
    Adjustable toe-in and toe-out
    Adjustable camber and castor
    Independant wishbone suspension
    Officially licensed Nitro Circus engraving
  • Length: 577mm
    Width: 480mm
    Height: 314mm (To top of cab)
    Ground clearance: 110mm (Adjustable)
    Battery area: 138mm x 46mm x 25mm

See less See more
1 1
#9 ·
It is fully licensed, so i guess it depends on how much extra that cost adds to the car. Hobbyking are going to become the poor mans Traxxas if they keep licensing branded products.

#8 ·
110mm Ground clearance? That's heaps!

#12 ·
I ordered one of these... waiting for it to arrive. From all the user reviews I've read it seems quite durable... has anyone on here picked one up?

I'll report back once mine arrives :)

Also

Here's a code for anyone else who wants to pick one up, http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...uddycode=F91256BC-9487-4E3B-BDC4-938C34365CE6 you have to be logged in to see the discounted price but its about $50 off the normal price, single use only unfortunately.

#13 · (Edited)

only issue i have had so far is the front chassis braces, they have split where the screws that retain the plate under the center diff go into them. bit of a design fault, as during a flat land from a height this area tries to stretch and these take all the load. a set of front and rear alloy braces cost less than $40. other than that the motor fan came out of its housing, that's what I picked up half way through the second vid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.