Those from the Melbourne crew who know me will confirm that I am a fan
of the "bigger is better" philosphy and since ordering my Raptor 50 on
the weekend I have been dreaming about the possibilities of getting
into 'Big Scale' stuff.

Now your talking....

See less See more
#29 ·
zoomer said:
Only RCs bigger than that would be the Scale Warships.

One LHS had a F15 in fibreglass with 8' long fuselage though, that'll come 2nd.

Hey Sir Zoomer, I think I found something bigger...

I know this isn't a heli... but OMG, it's BIG!!

Edited by: Skidd

#30 ·
Woah
Are the little leathered chairs electric?

Man I so want one lol

You could like, attatch a nuclear weapon to it

woah amazing what people can do .. on mythbusters they turned a real car into RC lol

Gets you thinking - soon they'll be big enough to ride in them..

Crazy mofos who make those

Btw, how much is that guy selling his for?
Just curious

#31 ·
Far out,those choppers look unreal.Large scale is truly awesome to see,thats why everyones so nuts over the hpi baja5b...Someone has to replicate BLU THUNDER or AIRWOLF,WITH TURBINES of course....mate,i would give my right arm for AIRWOLF...cost would be frightening....excellent photos but.......

#37 ·
Thats truely amazing, i love the interior of that heli the scale realism is amazing with the interior + cockpit detailing..

The dude looks like a mad scientist in that photo.

" a leeetle tweak to ze apache eli' here and zere, and zis vill be almost ready for ze mad scienteeest show later in ze year. Now where are ze glasses. OH! on ze tip of my nose, how silli of me"

Skidd said:
Edited by: Oblivion

#38 ·
Skidd said:
Those from the Melbourne crew who know me will confirm that I am a fan of the "bigger is better" philosphy and since ordering my Raptor 50 on the weekend I have been dreaming about the possibilities of getting into 'Big Scale' stuff.

did you watch my video from the other day, with a 1/5th scale "Cat Racing" Semi racing around littlehampton?

http://www.ausrc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7439&TPN=1

now that was fun to watch, i could just imagine the mayhem with 10 of them out there rubbing panels.

Edited by: Oblivion

#40 ·
HyperSnyper said:
Imagine all the man hours to hand stitch the leather seats!

yeah for sure, the quality in the finish is like real life, expensive leather recliners.

you could not pick a flaw with them that would prove its a scaled downseat, no matter how hard you try..

Iwonder if he took it to "Johns leather furnitureWarehouse" or something and said "i'd like these seats upholstered in a light brown leather please"

#42 ·
Oblivion said:
Skidd said:
Those from the Melbourne crew who know me will confirm that I am a fan of the "bigger is better" philosphy and since ordering my Raptor 50 on the weekend I have been dreaming about the possibilities of getting into 'Big Scale' stuff.

did you watch my video from the other day, with a 1/5th scale "Cat Racing" Semi racing around littlehampton?

http://www.ausrc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7439&TPN=1

now that was fun to watch, i could just imagine the mayhem with 10 of them out there rubbing panels.

Yeah they are fun, most of the "good gear" in that category is
FG. We have a pretty good on road track about 20 minutes from my
place where they have held the 1/5th scale truck racing before.
Awesome to watch!

http://mrccr.tripod.com/home.htm

#43 ·
Oblivion said:
HyperSnyper said:
Imagine all the man hours to hand stitch the leather seats!

yeah for sure, the quality in the finish is like real life, expensive leather recliners.

you could not pick a flaw with them that would prove its a scaled downseat, no matter how hard you try..

Iwonder if he took it to "Johns leather furnitureWarehouse" or something and said "i'd like these seats upholstered in a light brown leather please"
I reckon that would be the thing that would make me cry the most, if I crashed the thing..all the quality finish - up in smoke..

#47 ·
husky said:
you would need a real airport to take off and land that thing
very impressive machine none the less

He's appears to have quite a business doing this stuff, he's built
several models including one of the Concorde. His site is all in
German but it still makes for a great browse.

http://www.michel-concorde.com/index2.html

#51 ·
husky said:
you would need a real airport to take off and land that thing
very impressive machine none the less

He's appears to have quite a business doing this stuff, he's built
several models including one of the Concorde. His site is all in
German but it still makes for a great browse.

http://www.michel-concorde.com/index2.html
The link does'nt take me to any RC related anything. Must have been taken over.

Those heli's are quite nice, some people put a lot of effort into there models. :thumb:

#52 ·
Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.