Australian RC Forums banner

Looking to join SSME questions?

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Ado 
#1 ·
Hi guys, visited SSME this past weekend. Great setup you have there. I got the nod from the missus to join after start of financial year. I have a 5b which i have been bashing for a few years. I have read through rules and states that I should have stock shocks, I have upgraded these to the 6mm shocks. Is this going to be a problem? I also need a new new top end, can I upgrade to 26cc for novice class and still be legal to race? Thanks in advance

#4 ·
Good to see mate, your gona have a ripper of a day when it comes to raceday, its totally different from bashjng in a park and 100 times the fun.

Just make sure you have a picoswitch installed and your radio is 2.4ghz

26cc is fine for novice just remember you need a stock can type muffler

And stock oil/spring combinations work best on a mostly stock car (weight wise)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#5 ·
Cheers guys, I have recently installed a killer rc superbee. Still need to get 2.4 radio, looking at futaba 4pl. But open to suggestions. I will be out again next meet to pick a few brains. Gotta get a new stock can as I stoved it in after a massive cart wheel on Sunday arvo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.