Australian RC Forums banner

Losi Sportsman

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Carnivean 
#1 ·
Well after the blown esc, i am back in action

The esc was ordered on the 16th, arrived on the 23rd. Installed on the 25th. Pretty happy with it.

Conversly the mystical motor mount from RCDirect sat in Chullora auspost depot for over a week.

See less See more
#2 ·
Good to see it back on the road...the one thing I have always disliked about crawlers....the spaghetti wiring, and bugger all that can be done about it...mine was no different but drove me to distraction trying to make it look neat and tidy, and have it all out of the way to prevent it getting hooked up on anything

#3 ·
It's never been on the road! ;)

Main one is making sure you dont get your wiring in the moving parts! Cable ties are your friend

#5 ·
Well we bought some paints on the weekend and i thought the beast could use a new lick of paint. Had been naked for sooo long.

So i had this concept in my head and gave it a bash . . .

Was touch and go for a while there. REALLY peaved with one of the masking tapes i bought. But end result came good and i am pretty happy with it.

So three colours. Gun metal, white and orange. Gun metal stripe, white piping, orange body except on the side where i went with what could be called something akin to digital or urban camo in the same colours.

#8 ·
Cheers guys. Weighs so much more than the drifters. I think these guys are up for a run this weekend now. Should be good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.