Australian RC Forums banner

Sydney's AARCMCC 1/5th Offroad Nationals 2013 - Registration Information

10K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  Godles 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I know you have all been waiting patiently for news regarding the 2013 Nationals, I would like to officially announce they will be run from the 17th through to the 20th of October 2013.

This will be the Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Classes 2wd Outlaw, 2wd Efra, 4wd Outlaw, 4wd AARCMCC

Thursday will be a practice day with the track being open for controlled practice for all classes.

Friday will be heats for all classes

Saturday will be any remaining heats along with the semi's

Sunday will be finals for all classes.

Sunday afternoon/evening there will be the trophy presentation followed by a dinner.

(There will be more information regarding the dinner at a later date)

The purpose of this thread is to get all competitors to nominate and register through the email to

sydneyoffroadlargescale@gmail.com

Please send your name, class, and vehicle information along with transponder numbers.

There will also be another thread relating to accommodation locations and onsite camping availability!

By registering for this event you are agreeing to the Rules and Bylaws of the Sydney Society of Model Engineers.
This is and will be an AARCMCC Sanctioned and hosted event.

Registration Fee $80.00 per class
Presentation Dinner Fee $20.00 per head - Catered Dinner / BYO Alcohol / soft drinks provided

We would like to thank the following,
Major Sponsors POWERSLIDE RACING and KING RC
Minor Sponsors Oneils Brothers Racing and Large Scale Down under

Note
This thread will continue to be updated so stay tuned, all questions are to be directed to myself of Scott aka Shortcut

Thank you

Dean Roworth
SSME-Section Leader

Update !!

We have a bank account sorted for SOLS, you can make your payments to the following account and our treasurer will keep a current updated list of participants, there won't be a slyfox page for this as we will be running Elaps.

SOLS

bsb 012-556
account number 188 985 904

When making your transfer please type your first and last name in the description box, this account has been specifically opened for this event so that way you deposit won't be missed.

See less See more
#2 ·
#5 ·
Update

Please Note the first post has changed and all the relevant information is attached for your registration and payment for the event.

Regards

Dean

#13 ·
Seriously?

#24 ·
The registrations have been flowing steadily so thank you all!
I will get a list up soon, don't be deterred this is gonna be a massive event!

Thanks to our sponsors
Powerslide Racing and King RC

#25 ·
Hey all,

There hasn't been much action here but rest assured there's a lot going on in the back ground!

You can register by email to

sydneyoffroadlargescale@gmail.com

Just email me your details and i'll add you to the list!

Friendly reminder about the payment for your entry fee, the sooner the better to avoid late fees!

Cheers
Dean

#26 ·
Come on people the track is changing for the better and the event is getting closer..!

Get your name and class listed to be involved and have a great time!!

#27 ·
Listed where Deano... I've already registered, and would love to see a list of who/what the competition is.

#28 ·
Come on LD, you've got enough cars, come race the nats

Sent from my Samsung Note 10.1

#31 ·
I have been trying to add a copy of the entrants list but the forum won't let me attach it!

You can go to LSD to view it of to sydneyoffroadlargescale on Facebook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.