Adelaide Monthly Meetup - Page 122
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,428 of 2428
    Fired up the two nitros today... Ahh that lovely smell
    Land: 1/5 Baja 5b 2.0, 1/8 GV Cage, 1/8 HPI Trophy 3.5 & 1/10 GV BV1, Turnigy Trooper SCT 4x4, 1/8 Trophy Flux
    Air: 2 x E-Sky Belt-CP, E-Sky Big Lama & Parrot AR Drone 2, DJI Phantom, DJI Flamewheel F550

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    Any adelaide rc basher wanna go for a bash! I'm in north east of Adelaide! I have a Baja!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/C Newbie
    Vital blurs looks like you guys used to have meet ups how come you no longer organise em any more would be good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

I hope you don't mind me moving your post

Yeah, they were pretty good fun while they lasted. The second and third meetups were probably the biggest, but they soon died off in numbers after that. A lot of the Adelaide guys have moved on from here. So, I think it'd be hard to find a decent number of people these days. As you can see, no one has posted here in over a year

Personaly, I was always more of a racer at heart and now it's a big part of my life. I highly recommend any lonely bashers out there to give it a go. You'd be surprised how casual most drivers are and it doesn't matter what scale, there's a club in Adelaide for pretty much any offroader.

1/5 at SALS - Monarto
    1/8 at SDMCC - Morphett Vale
    1/10 at ARCR - Mitchell Park

You'll make some new friends, have a few laughs, maybe even bring home a trophy
    • TLR 22T 2.0 • MST FXX-D • Tamiya CW-01 • Tamiya DT-02 • Slash LCG 4x4 VXL •

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R/C Newbie
    Sorry mate if I posted on the wrong thread was easier to get you attention and it did lol! Yeah not sure how 1/8 scale and 1/10 scale clubs are like but That monarto place is not a very friendly place! I been there once never again but I spoke to few ppl that used to race there and they stopped due to bad attitudes. I think the whole rc society is dying due to many factors and it's not just this forum all of them have slowed. I love my bashing, me and phantom had a good run today and back at it on Saturday! Any ways let us know if you wanna bash some day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, really? that's disappointing to hear....well, I can only vouch for ARCR as it's the only club that I've been involved with, but they're a friendly bunch! Maybe it's something to do with the fact that it's a family friendly environment with quite a few kids racing. I can imagine large scale offroad racing being a bit more of a blokey event with all that extra testosterone

Glad to hear that you and Phantom have met up for a bash. Have you found a good bashing spot?.....we quite liked Salisbury Heights and West Beach. Aldinga was good for down south.
    • TLR 22T 2.0 • MST FXX-D • Tamiya CW-01 • Tamiya DT-02 • Slash LCG 4x4 VXL •

R/C Apprentice
    That is disappointing to hear that you did not have an enjoyable experience when visiting SALS.

I am not sure when you were out there but a lot has changed in the last 12 - 18 months at the club. All of our members consider it a very friendly and helpful environment and I have spoken to a few visitors to the track in the last few months who have the same opinion.

It would be a shame to have a bad opinion of the place after one visit and not at least give it another look.

We run regular race meets and the odd open day as well for a bit of fun, even some of the parents bring their kids out to have a go at racing too.

Cheers
    Mat

R/C Newbie
    Bugger this post is a tad old. Anyone still around? I live in semaphore and keen to meet up with other like minded RC enthusiasts for a social bash.

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122