Australian RC Forums banner

Getting back into the hobby!

12K views 54 replies 14 participants last post by  henrydp 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm sure you would all remember me. i was looking to get back into the hobby and came across this awesome deal! Its a thunder tiger pro kit with a werks 7 port .21 race engine. As you can see in the pics has a lot of stuff including the dx3r and starter box. Alot of spares!
The guy has upgraded the shocks to rc8t big bore shocks. Plenty of stuff for me to get back into the hobby.
ill let the pics do the talking.
Matt
Hood Electronic instrument Motor vehicle Office equipment Automotive design
Trunk Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior
Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Motorcycle
Electrical wiring Computer Gas Automotive lighting Technology
Toy Office equipment Engineering Computer hardware Motor vehicle
Font Toy Rectangle Electronic component Plastic
Automotive design Motor vehicle Audio equipment Automotive air manifold Electronic component
Electrical wiring Electronic device Electrical supply Technology Input device
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Circuit component Electrical wiring Computer hardware Electronic engineering Electronic component
Automotive fuel system Light Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle
Liquid Bottle Bottle cap Paint Cosmetics

See less See more
#52 ·
me either, if u get one, ill swap u my thunder tiger st4 for it :D

#54 ·
You think? The rc8te is the Sheep's 1/8th EP Buggy. I could not think of anything more boring to own then the same car as just about everyone else down the local club. To sell something slightly exotic, to get something ultra common is just beyond me. Buy a Bong More, or Durango or Works Team C or Works Caster or Hobao, or Onfa or Tecno or Sworks. There are so many good cars out there, that there is no need to be a mindless dummy who buys AE just cause everyone else does.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.