Australian RC Forums banner

Your Favourite Music Clips

32K views 150 replies 22 participants last post by  GTOJOE 
#1 ·
I have heard a few people saying that there should be a Music Thread....So here it is guys, share your tastes

The thread will be stuck so it should be easy to find

Cheers
Pete

#34 ·
Do they tour Brisbane, or only down South like many bands tend to do...apparently Brisbane is only a small country town when it comes to touring

I would certainly be keen to seen them live, looks like a pretty good show

Another band I would love to see live is a little Jug Band out of a place called Deer Lick Holler (pronounced Der Lik Holla) according to the band, it is a little pace on the border of North Carolina and Tennesee, they do a lot of covers and were inspired by bands like AC DC, Kiss, J Giles Band and others.

Here's the story of how they formed...

I heard these guys play back around 2002/2003 and loved them....contacted them and they were thrilled that some one from Down Under even knew who they were, so they sent me there entire catalogue which at the time was about 59 songs....
Here are a couple of those songs...

and they dont limit themselves to the older stuff...check oout this cover of the Scissor Sisters

This would be one of the ones I like the most without a doubt...

and this one amazes me...I didnt think I would ever hear another version of this that would sound just quite right...but you tell me, would you rather hear the original for the 53 millionth time, or give this one a listen?

#35 ·
I heard these guys play back around 2002/2003 and loved them....contacted them and they were thrilled that some one from Down Under even knew who they were, so they sent me there entire catalogue which at the time was about 59 songs....

Towie.If you like them have a look at the aussie band the pigs,They are just great live.
If i could i would go to see them as they are in vic at the doing some gigs.

#36 ·
I been getting back into these guys lately.

#38 ·
any more? I like it, kind of...

#51 ·
One of the best explanations I have ever heard...Joe Walsh (Eagles) on how he wrote "Life's been Good"

#52 ·
The interview is no good without the song, so here is the song, this version was from well after Joe Walsh originally wrote it, and performed at one of the concerts The Eagles did in the Hell Freezes Over era.

Take special note of the look on Glen Frey's face when Joe alters the lyrics and also Don Henley, laughing away....

#53 ·
This bought a tear to my eye, John Lennon's life and death was very much in the media as I was growing up, as a result, I had opinions based on all the info that was released at the time, but 30 years after the death Of John, it was good to see the way his 2 families have blended

#55 ·
In the "early days" Black Sabbath had a rehearsal room across the street from the local cinema. They noticed that a lot of people liked to see "scary" movies, so they decided to try making "scary" music........and on that day Metal was born :rockon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.