Australian RC Forums banner

SOLS Feb Open Day at the SSME

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Blazin 
#1 ·
Boys and Girls,

This coming Sunday is our monthly open day, it's the first we have had for the year due to weather so don't miss it.

It's also the first on the new track layout, there's still a lot to do but we will be ready for Sunday even if we have to do an hours work before we start.

We do have some visitors coming as well with Owen and 3 mates coming down from Newcastle way as well as Joel from Singleton who we raced with in Queensland.

Make sure you all show up for a great relaxing day and some good racing!

See you there

Dean

#4 ·
Boys and Girls,

This coming Sunday is our monthly open day, it's the first we have had for the year due to weather so don't miss it.

It's also the first on the new track layout, there's still a lot to do but we will be ready for Sunday even if we have to do an hours work before we start.

We do have some visitors coming as well with Owen and 3 mates coming down from Newcastle way as well as Joel from Singleton who we raced with in Queensland.

Make sure you all show up for a great relaxing day and some good racing!

See you there

Dean
Never heard of him....!!

#6 ·
Apples Team Radical Racing... I think from memory and its Joel Herbert.
They came to QLD with a fully decked out race trailer and a couple of cars.
Joel's a good steerer !
I don't know where they race though

#7 ·
Is team radical racing coming .. ? As in the decked out trailer that looks like Antonio's website ?? Lol! Cool ! I want to see that trailer!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using a drunk monkeys ***** as a stylus

#10 ·
Hand me any sort of tool on sunday and be prepared as it most likely turn Into a weapon of choice :)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#12 · (Edited)
Ok for the benefit of the guys driving down from the Central Coast and perhaps interstate too, i have spoken with Dean a short while ago and the rain situation is not looking too good. The track is very likely to be wet and flooded, so unfortunately i highly doubt that we will be racing tomorrow.

It's now two months in a row that we have been rained out... so i hope next months meet will be better. Note that a few of us will still be heading out for some good old male bonding time lol I for one will still be going for a look at the very least.

#14 ·
Track is muddy boys....get yak boats out, Sean bringing his 2 brushless rockets and I just rebuilt my gasser from scratch pretty much, deanno said he'll bring his big gas boat too and then slot cars hehe

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using a drunk monkeys ***** as a stylus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.