Australian RC Forums banner

SC10RS ESC Programming

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dsjohnson 
#1 ·
Hi all,
As the topic suggests I need some tech info on how to programme the standard ESC. It's stock settings mean the truck has to come to a complete stop before it will engage acceleration /reverse. Extremely frustrating at the track. (even though reverse is not allowed in races, I'd still like to know how to adjust the settings) Also, I'd like to adjust the drag brake and engine brake. I've read the manual on the ESC, but can't figure out where to plug the ESC into to access the menus. (sorry for the noob question!)

#2 ·
If it is the stock ESC, you will more than likely have to do it all from the ESC and Transmitter, I am not aware of a program card available for the SC10RS

As for engaging reverse, I think you will find, that is the only way, first you brake, then you reverse, unless you are trying to have no brake at all, and go direct from forward to reverse without braking, ultimately, if you can enable this feature, you will break bits everywhere

#3 ·
I've just got myself a sc10rs and the reverse will happen sometimes and not the others. Will not work at all if I have the throttle control not all the way to the right.
I looked on line but it seems very hard to do follow by just noises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.