Js tz-v2 .90 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Js tz-v2 .90

R/C Newbie
    Success!.......... Small tweak of the tail and cyclic roll gyros and we have 'hands off' hover first time out thanx to your suggested set-up.

Gave it a bit of throttle and 'WOW'.

No bad habits to speak of. In fact, once I got over it's sheer size it is actually easier to handle than my old faithful 450.

Thank you very much for your help. You have probably saved me many hours of frustration.

And yes, I am having fun !

One more question. Is it ok to leave unused fuel in the tank? Should it be drained or even left full?

Cheers

B4D
    Last edited by Blues4dog; 13-02-2013 at 10:04 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Awesome!!!! Bigger is better .....

FUN is what it's all about......

Better to drain the tank at the end of the day, methanol is hydroscopic; will readily absorb lots of moisture from the air....

cheers
    QLD's Gold Coast.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MA Spectra G's ;Stratus's ; Extreme, E Razor , N Razor, Fury 55 ;Furion 6; Electric , Nitro & Gasser Whiplash's; ,Aeolus 50 3D ; TSA 600N ; TSA 700N; BeastX FBL electronics... XPS 2.4 GhZ radio........ lots of ignored planks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12