Airsoft Tank and Gun Supplies Australia - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman77 View Post
    No worse than Mickies zombie batteries thread.
    IIRC airsoft is perfectly legal in australia you just need a firearms license as they are classed as a weapon. Although most don't have a license so it would still be illegal to own one, but its better than having a blanked rule saying no airsoft period.
    Mmmmmm.....looking up zombie batteries now
    [1/16 TURNIGY RALLY EXTREME EDITION] [HPI SAVAGE XS- 4S MENTAL!] [TRAXXAS SLASH 4x4] [BLADE 120 SR]

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mindstormer99 View Post
    Mmmmmm.....looking up zombie batteries now
    Now you've done it Sandman777.
    Look out Mickie the storm is coming!
    Last edited by PC WIZ; 06-01-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by PC WIZ View Post
    Now you've done it Sandman777.
    Look out Mickie!
    Ha lol good old mickie....
    [1/16 TURNIGY RALLY EXTREME EDITION] [HPI SAVAGE XS- 4S MENTAL!] [TRAXXAS SLASH 4x4] [BLADE 120 SR]

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

WOW what a retard
    HPI 5b Harm BX-3
    Thunder Tiger ST-1
    Erevo VXL Savage Flux

R/C God
    WOW what a retard
    no, he's not a retard, but with every touch of the keyboard, you seem to becoming more and more like one.

We all understand the rules, and we've all pointed it out to people who have come here to push their wares, some have stayed, others have moved on, but with outbursts like you have posted today, why would they stay?

wake up to yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"God now has my four favorite drivers in his team, Gilles Villeneuve, Senna, Brock and Jason Richards. RIP buddy."
    Jason Bright 16/12/11

You should be in the Aust cricket team with a catch like that Seano.
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

Banned

just a heads up for people who want airsoft tanks...

kelletts hobbies have them in sydney... 100 bucks i think they are but the gun is disabled, youll need to pull the top cover off and reconnect the gun and bobs your uncle haha

and im pretty sure theres a few more hobby stores that sell them but obviously the gun wires have been unplugged internally and you will have to pull the gun apart and re connect them

Why is everyone getting so revved up I mean take your pills everyone...

This is posted in the hobby and rc shop sub forum. So the way I interpret the forum rules, this makes it ok.
    But honestly who gives a shi+.
    The forum is full of non sponsor advertising since it was sold off.

Mind stormer you may wanna read the forum rules re links to non sponsor web sites.

Speak for you self I agree
    224rwkw V8 noise machine Gone now replaced by a oil burner VW
    Losi micro sct brushless-hyper 10sc mamba monster
    MCD rrv4 4X4 obr 27.2

Quote Originally Posted by snap off racing View Post

Mind stormer you may wanna read the forum rules re links to non sponsor web sites.
    I was actually just going to say that. Mindstormer has put up more links to non aponsor sites than rest of us combined and now he is trying to act like a mod. This forum has mods and they certainly know how to do their job. Not sure why he feels he has to do it for them. And even quoting the rules. LOL.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 2
    BASH-BREAK-FIX-REPEAT. ALWAYS REPEAT.

Senior Moderator
    Firstly...I would like to welcome AirOz to the forum and thank him for bring to our attention, a product that most of us didnt know how to obtain.

Being that the product doesnt interfere with any of our sponsors products, I am not seeing a problem with his posts, if it were a direct competition product, it would be different.

I believe the owners will be able to sort out a good sponsor package for you as well.

and lastly......Mindstormer, how about the Moderators do our thing, and leave the decisions to us, but in saying that, I know I have been very liberal towards your posts of late, with the links to Non-Sponsor websites

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

Quote Originally Posted by towie964 View Post
    Firstly...I would like to welcome AirOz to the forum and thank him for bring to our attention, a product that most of us didnt know how to obtain.

Being that the product doesnt interfere with any of our sponsors products, I am not seeing a problem with his posts, if it were a direct competition product, it would be different.

I believe the owners will be able to sort out a good sponsor package for you as well.

and lastly......Mindstormer, how about the Moderators do our thing, and leave the decisions to us, but in saying that, I know I have been very liberal towards your posts of late, with the links to Non-Sponsor websites
    Phew! I'm glad we're able to continue chatting, I was a little worried the topic would be shut down. Either way I appreciate the support and the warm welcome to the forum.

I'd love to answer any further inquiries or curiosities about the airsoft scene in Australia, it's a very messy situation here.

Just to introduce myself as an Airsofter, I am also co-founder of Airsoft Australia and the Australian Airsoft Association.

I look forward to getting to know the community and learning what I need to know about the airsoft tank industry here.
    Looking to purchase Airsoft BB's? Purchase them from AirOz Airsoft & RC Tank Supplies Australia - http://airoz.com.au/

COUPON CODE: 9OFF - Gets you $9 off your next order at airoz.com.au exp. Feb 22 2013

Updated original post
    Looking to purchase Airsoft BB's? Purchase them from AirOz Airsoft & RC Tank Supplies Australia - http://airoz.com.au/

R/C Newbie

no

Quote Originally Posted by CiLyX View Post
    So basically you need to live in SA to get one?
    I too at first thought this but after researching i found out that to own a air rifle you must have a category A firearm licence.I f the Airsoft weapon replicates a military style assault riffle you must have a category D licence. If the Airsoft weapon replicates a machine gun or sub-machine gun then you must have a category R licence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12