Australian RC Forums banner

[Vic] Bash @ Scyamore Reserve

28K views 187 replies 17 participants last post by  cragv 
#1 ·
#35 ·
Turn up anyway, I have some spare lock-nuts I will bring with me.

#45 ·
I'm thinking of joining you guys tomorrow, maybe around 1pm (family depending). Just got my first basher since I was a kid (am 31 now with my own little bloke) and just got hold of a stampede 4x4 the other day (a dated model, I know, but I liked the idea of a 1:10 basher with short wheel base, given I camp in the Vic high country regularly and bigger trucks would be difficult to fit in my full size vehicle when we go away!).

I'm used to crawling and have only driven this truck for literally 5 minutes since I got it. I'd really like to meet a couple of you guys if you'll be there then! I'm in Eltham North so am only 15 mins away. Wouldn't mind getting a feel for my new toy on something other than my driveway!

Maybe I'll see you there :)

#51 ·
Yes, I have got most of the floor pan down, nothing pretty to look at, but progress.

#52 ·
hey guys, ianyone have a slash 2wd? ive got a couple of new in packt RPM upgrades here..rear bumper skid, gear cover, rear bumper mount..i think thats all,,will bring if someone needs it..its freeeee

#60 ·
I'm out fellas. Just to much to do today. Got a heap of cleaning up to do before bushfire season with the new block now. Plus gotta service the car it is WAY overdue lol.

Will def try make it to the next one. Looks like a good track.

#61 ·
If you need a hand mate over the next few weekends you let me know. Have a chainsaw and know how to use it. I was cutting down 20M trees before I turned 10yrs old. Happy to help. Might even have a couple of friends that would be happy to clear up the wood for ya.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 2

#62 ·
cheers darko. Its mostly just the bark and leaves I wanna clear up. Few trees I want to shorten a lil so the solar panels get sun lol but I need a boom so I can reach them. Will hire one one weekend and get stuck into it. The wood comes into good use out here dont worry haha.

I will build a track one day too. But will be elec only I would say as where I want to put it is really close to neighbours but away from my house lol.

#65 ·
that wet paddock is dry but now has about 4 foot tall grass in it hahaha.

I am thinking of putting the track above the dam. Not much grows up there and a few trees need cleaning up there so should be good spot for it.

Soon enough lol.

#71 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the bash. It was great fun and justified driving that massive distance.

Sorry I couldn't bring the Losi 5ive that a few of you were expecting to see. I just didn't have the space even with such a big boot. Need a 4WD as someone suggested lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.