Australian RC Forums banner

Vital's Vids

12K views 63 replies 17 participants last post by  crisis time 
#1 ·
I didn't even notice there was a section specifically for vids of our own until only recently :eek:

So here we go....

little_drifter shows us how easy it is to get distracted while flying (sorry Matty, I know this isn't one of your favourite moments but you were a really good sport about the whole thing :thumb:)

#37 ·
Only thing I would suggest is to split up the thread run by run or month by month. Makes it easier to find stuff.

Whoever starts off the thread should go back to the OP and make a highlights update as a reference to the better incidents of the day!

#39 ·
I was on time for this 1 LOL.. Great job VB. It's awsome to have you there to capture our exploits.. Now we need to get you in some of the vids bro..

#41 ·
Thanks for giving me entertaining stuff to film :thumb:

After featuring so heavily in the first few slow vids, I don't mind taking a back seat for a while. But I think I need a car more suitable to bashing.....something big. I'm gonna start saving for a Super 5SC or something like that :biggrin1:

#59 ·
Wow, I guess this was when I stopped bashing and just focused on racing. Oh well, onto a new era now.....drifting :)

No fancy editing or slow mo. I just wanted to show how the track flows.

And because I put a fair bit of work into it, I'm posting my Offroaderfest trailer here, too :p

#61 ·
I'm working on something with faster cuts and more angles and all that stuff, but still collecting footage :)

In the mean time I'll upload some of these long cut vids. A whole 3 cars featured in this one.

#63 ·
The first drift session for 2018 had a good turnout. Probably the most cars I've seen on track so far (in the 6 months that I've been going there, at least :D)

I whipped up a bit of a video. It's fun to make stuff like this again after all the off road racing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.