Australian RC Forums banner

MCD V4-G Evo 2!!!

26K views 148 replies 26 participants last post by  suzukiboy 
#1 ·
First prototype of our body MCD V4-G Evo 2!

See less See more
#100 ·
******Secret Grafail testing******

I managed to get a 'SPY' shot of the latest from GraFail.
It seems they are working on an 18th scale body for all you RC18 guys out there.
Due out before christmas!!!!!!!

This post has been deleted
#112 ·
I wouldnt start getting personal Ambro..
We all know why you aren't over on LSD...
So pull ya F@#king head in before someone pulls it in for you!...OK?

#114 ·
Hmm, saltwater is pretty natural mate! Maybe your getting too much when you go fishing ey?

You might not be on the same page as all of us human beings. Let me put it to you in a blunt way, your the only one standing up for Fragil. Or is it a bit too sharp for you to understand still?!

#118 ·
I've noticed over the last couple of boring nights your spelling starts to go south Ambro???

We all know you like to stir the pot, as do I (when founded)..

Your mouth is just boring and repititious..(been to the mardigra mate? You'd be loved)

You are making yourself look and sound more stupid everyday?? Why not post up a thousand smily icons at midnight ...( thats the normal brain dead ambro i know?)

Even i remember your brand new Kalee.. You came to the track for a bloody year before you could even start it lmfao.. You didnt even line up once on the grid, maybe at the sausage sizzle..

Anyone can bag the shiz out of anybody, but your not creative or coheirent.... and you support a fellow vip member of the "blue oyster bar"

Go read a few books and get some fresh material...

Oh and, please dont take this personally if i am talking to one of your different personalities..

#119 ·
I dont know where or how to comment?
All i know is that Aussies are renowned all over the world for standing up for whats right & never backing down (example Gallipoli), and what blows my mind is that a Aussie is standing up for a Numb nutted pasta retard like Grafil, I have a new 5b body from Grafil i like it but i will not support Grafil. He cheated the Australian market & yes we won't forget him or his payed sposnsors.
Jonny is right you are a nice bloke Ambro with huge amount of RC knowledge and i enjoy talking to you at the Track mate, but give it up
Support your fellow Aussies and stop being a puppet for GRAFIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#128 · (Edited)
is there more to it then that?
More to it than that, go looking through all the grafail threads across multiple forums if you want to get up to speed.

Basically Grafail sold some dodgy bodies to a LOT of people, not just a group buy, when people complained he denied there was an issue and asked for video evidence of of the body actually failing, photos were not good enough. It was so bad a few broke without even being used, not just in Aus but the world over. Grafail created multiple accounts on forums and pretended to be customers vouching for his product.

After a MAJOR stink out of Aus getting most members banned on HPI Baja Forum for speaking up, and crank call where Grafail and the owner of HBF were exposed as both being shonky Grafail caved and actually started using proper high grade polycarb. It was then a further bunfight for the group buy members to get an undertaking from Grafail to replace their failed bodies, still leaving hundreds of bodies out there in substandard coke bottle material and no compensation for buyers - we aren't talking $30 1/10th scale bodies either! Some guys had very expensive custom airbrushing jobs done only to see them shatter minutes after running the car with them on.

And after all is said and done Rambro gets a new body and proceeds to write up how great it it, not just a review but he then goes and advertises for the clown on a lot of forums, time and again. He also goes and advertises other types of bodies Grafail makes for various other cars - like this one... Rambro HATES MCD's with a passion (check his comments in this thread) yet here he is supporting Grafail.

So nzchopper and froggy - yes the thread is embarrassing to the RC community - especially the Australian large scale scene who fought hard for others not to get ripped off by this bloke who has a track record of supplying shonky stuff.

#129 · (Edited)
@nzchopper, let me fill you in on the whole story.

Firstly, Grafil released the v1 body for the baja 5b, a group buy was organised by CraigD. 30 bodies were ordered.

After the order was placed, but before the bodies arrived, it was revealed that there were problems with the bodies. Grafil assured craig that the bodies being sent were good.

The bodies arrived, and they were sent out to the buyers. The bodies were painted, and on their first outing they snapped, not one, but two, i think.

Craig contacted Grafil, about the damaged body and he agreed to replace it.

The bodies quality was questioned publically, to which grafil replied with requests for video evidence of it breaking. After many emails, and grafils responding to requests with smiley faces he agreed to to take photos as evidence. He advised craigd that he will send out the new evo2 extreme bodies when they were ready.

After months of nothing, the first two bodies arrive, not thirty, but two.

Grafil was also requested by powerslide racing to replace the faulty ones that he was sent, and to my knowledge he refused.

As of today, grafil claims that there is another shipment on its way to australia with another load of bodies, this is unsubstantiated though.

Grafil ignores peoples question, regardless of how it was asked, so naturally people will get ****ed at him.

if this thread is embarrassing to the entire rc community, then why is it that the only place that doesnt have a thread complaining about grafils bodies, is HBF. and why is that, because Grafil has paid the owner to remove the negative comments about his products.

Grafil has also been caught out, on many occasions, and on many forums, been using multiple accounts to promote his products. which if you have a good product, you dont need, and its also against the rules on almost all forums.

Does this answer a few questions?

#130 ·
@nzchopper, let me fill you in on the whole story.

Firstly, Grafil released the v1 body for the baja 5b, a group buy was organised by CraigD. approximately 60 bodies (and the guys can correct me if im wrong here), were ordered.

After the order was placed, but before the bodies arrived, it was revealed that there were problems with the bodies. Grafil assured craig that the bodies being sent were good.

The bodies arrived, and they were sent out to the buyers. The bodies were painted, and on their first outing they snapped, not one, but two, i think.

Grafil was sent a request for warranty, to which he replied with requests for video evidence of it breaking. After many emails, and grafils responding to requests with smiley faces he agreed to to take photos as evidence. He advised craigd that he will send out the new evo2 extreme bodies when they were ready.

After months of nothing, the first two bodies arrive, not sixty, but two.

Grafil was also requested by powerslide racing to replace the faulty ones that he was sent, and to my knowledge he refused.

As of today, grafil claims that there is another shipment on its way to australia with another load of bodies, this is unsubstantiated though.

Grafil ignores peoples question, regardless of how it was asked, so naturally people will get ****ed at him.

if this thread is embarrassing to the entire rc community, then why is it that the only place that doesnt have a thread complaining about grafils bodies, is HBF. and why is that, because Grafil has paid the owner to remove the negative comments about his products.

Grafil has also been caught out, on many occasions, and on many forums, been using multiple accounts to promote his products. which if you have a good product, you dont need, and its also against the rules on almost all forums.

Does this answer a few questions?

Hey Dan
It was about 30 bodies all up.
Also with the replacements he is keeping to his word as I have just picked up the rest of the 5b bodies today from the post office and am waiting on the mcd and sc bodies which will be next month.
Also to do with the warranty before this all happened I had contacted him the next day after the body had broke at the track and was more than happy to replace it.

Cheers Craig

#136 ·
I have tried to clean this thread up, it has been reported and for information sake I have tried to remove what appears to be non-information or question answering.

If the thread gets reported again, I will have no option but to close it, and that will benefit no one.

#137 · (Edited)
so you remove my post's when i was telling the truth and every thing i said was the truth and leave other peoples crap up.. that's a joke...you removed the truth and left the lies, un believeable.... how one eyed is that. looks like who ever reported it to you fed you a whole heap of lies and you took it hook ine and sinker..

nice one pete.,

#143 ·
So...what car do you have that will beat an MCD ambro? Your kalee? I so highly doubt that.

Again, and agin, and again rainbo, all were trying to do is warn new members from getting ripped off or from a shonky dealer. Why cant you get that?

And as for lies, no one here lied about anything. You think we all lied about the quality of the Fragil bodies? How about your kalee beating the mcd?

#144 · (Edited)
So...what car do you have that will beat an MCD ambro? Your kalee? I so highly doubt that.

Again, and agin, and again rainbo, all were trying to do is warn new members from getting ripped off or from a shonky dealer. Why cant you get that?

And as for lies, no one here lied about anything. You think we all lied about the quality of the Fragil bodies? How about your kalee beating the mcd?

i do have a losi 5ive as well steph... if and when i get might pipe replaced by vrc which has been over two months they said they sent it ..then i;ll be racing that..

i'd much prefer my kl to race once i put the fg steering conversion.. that's the kl's downfall it doesn't like tight corner;s that we have at ssme.. and itsgetting a new engine.. kl weigh's at 12.5 kgs my losi is pushing 18+

if i start at the bottom of the straight, the mcd won't get me untill turn 3, 4,5,6.7 the kalee is crap around tight corners.. but put it in a nice fast flowing track and you see it come alive..

#145 ·
I have removed what looks to be out of line, not all of your posts were removed, and others apart from you also had posts removed, I am trying to keep this thread open but not going to sit and read page after page to do it...

#146 ·
Hi craig what's the go with this have the people who bought the sc shell's in the group buy received there replacement's yet? I have sen't you a few PM's over the last few month's and keep getting told your waiting for them to be sent????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.