Australian RC Forums banner

MCD V4-G Evo 2!!!

26K views 148 replies 26 participants last post by  suzukiboy 
#1 ·
First prototype of our body MCD V4-G Evo 2!

See less See more
#38 ·
As if you can talk, you have a track record of pushing inferior products to get something out of it yourself... ie you are ON THE TAKE.

Just because you are in some arrangement with Grafail and pushing his second rate cr@p doesn't mean we shouldn't warn others of the potential for being ripped off by this bloke and his merry mob of paid supporters.

If you don't like it then don't read it, simple as that - too bad if it affects your commissions!

#39 ·
Well said Chris..

I dont see why people need to "get over" being ripped off.

I for one, love my money and dont wanna lose it to rip off artists.

#40 ·
+1 well said by both of you Chris and kev

Why push inferior products for ?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#41 ·
funny thread! grafil bodies dont even look good its just like a random bit of plastic melted into a rectangle... it looks so $****! people like bodies that make there $5000 or more, bajas look good. just my opinion.

#46 ·
See even the mcd owners know the mcds come out of your ass ambro...they're ****

I just read the thread on ozls and the new losi body is an absolute joke and nowhere near 2mm thick at any place of the body with the thinnest part being .3mm

Even though they've been smashed on forums for false advertising they still advertise for 2mm when they clearly are not

#47 ·
Do they actually say that the shells are 2mm all over? When thinking about it, it would be 2mm at a flat side, but where it goes around a curve, it will definitely be less.

P.S. Johnny do you have some spare time his arvo?

Cheers Dave.

#48 ·
ha ha rambro is getting MCD's mixed up with cr@ppy chinese junk like kalees, there are only 5 of them in the world as they were the only 5 people stupid enough to buy them! I wonder why not even grafail makes a kalee body... maybe he should, the body would suit the kalee - a turd garnished with a second turd.

#50 ·
What material are the new shells made out of Grafildave?

Me thinks a new body for baja short course truck would be nice. MMM, I think I have seen a pic somewhere.

Cheers Dave

#57 ·
yeah my mistake there's not 10-15 mcds world wide there's 16 ..:D
Yeah ok Ambro you win.... 16 world wide.... at least that's more then world wide sales for Kalee... two and you own both of them :lol:

jeez they must be very well known as quality by you only, the rest of us know the truth... their crap :lol:

#59 ·
See even the mcd owners know the mcds come out of your ass ambro...they're ****
Ha Ha nice one Mr Contradiction...

Perhaps you need a little reminder of the brand of rc that is leading at SSME at the moment...

=====>> 4wd Outlaw Pointscore - Rnd 3

Certainly not your FG sh!t mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS... Mods/Admins... i think this user would like his username changed again... Mr Contradiction.... has a nice ring to it.

Oh really Franco...lets see how your car will go with a twisted crank and blocked air filter shall we ?

Wats had the quickest lap times of the day for the past 3 race meets ?

Meanwhile your car has been on the track for over 2 years so theoretically should be handling like it's on rails and my car has been to the track 6 times in its life

LOL yeah ok

#60 ·
Oh really Franco...lets see how your car will go with a twisted crank and blocked air filter shall we ?

Wats had the quickest lap times of the day for the past 3 race meets ?

Meanwhile your car has been on the track for over 2 years so theoretically should be handling like it's on rails and my car has been to the track 6 times in its life

LOL yeah ok

yeah probably quick for a lap or two.. then back to the pits :D seriously every open day you blokes are wrenching on them fg's all the time.. its just problem after problem all the time with them things

#72 ·
Dibs on the couch if there is ever another stockton... I'll bring spare esky lids and bourbon, wont have a baja... take up too much room in the boot.. lmfao

Back on topic, ambro needs a haircut and an uppercut!!

#76 ·
Come on ambro, you know that grafils crap but why be on theyre side? Do you just want to put your 2 cents in all the time and just want to have a debate with everyone? We are all rc enthusiasts here and just voicing out our concerns for a dodgy shell/body maker and you dont care about the new comers that might get ripped off one day? Just trying to help out new comers mate and all you can do is bag out decent rc companys like mcd and fg?

I tell you now, if you ever find a $50 mcd let me know and ill buy it and race against your kalee and see who wins.

#78 ·
Come on ambro, you know that grafils crap but why be on theyre side? Do you just want to put your 2 cents in all the time and just want to have a debate with everyone? We are all rc enthusiasts here and just voicing out our concerns for a dodgy shell/body maker and you dont care about the new comers that might get ripped off one day? Just trying to help out new comers mate and all you can do is bag out decent rc companys like mcd and fg?

I tell you now, if you ever find a $50 mcd let me know and ill buy it and race against your kalee and see who wins.

i,m not telling anyone to buy one, all i said i like the look of it ..and if i ever brought a mcd i would of got one....

id like to see a mcd go on any other terrain than hard packed clay..at least my kalee , that cost me 1/3 of what a mcd is worth can be bashed hard on any terrain and you don't have to sell your house to make the kalee reliable like a mcd..

#82 ·
I would like to know, WHY, in the whole world there is only 1 idiot that is supports Grafail.
He claims that 99.9% of his customers are happy ones..
Do they live under rocks?
Not 1 of these so called happy customers has come out to support his sh!t..

Suspicious much??

#84 ·
Hey Grafil,

You got the jist of this thread, and previous? or no speaka tha engrish

Why isn't every Grafil picture,post,support now banned.......????

Not like the ddm joke, but this is justified... This guy is a con-man and the forum is "aiding and abetting" his buisness practice..

Quite simple, ban until reimbursment.. Would i be allowed to sell faulty product to forum members and then not refund or replace?? cause not....

Does grafil know the laws on retailing/wholesaling a product in australia... The data on this forum is enough... Yes he lives oversea's and a hard job so why not dissconnect so he doesnt take any more aussie dollars offshore with a smile.......... think about it

End note..Has anyone been compensated yet?? No......Why the wait??? I know we have new owners but this wenker needs to fook off.................ASAP

#93 ·
Put your money where you mouth is....since you think your brocky on a track

Bring your losI and prove us all wrong

#95 · (Edited)
my kalee has a engine in it with stuff all compression you can spin the flywheel by hand thats how low the comp is., hasn't been on the track for 3 years, i haven't raced in the 4wd class for three years and never practise, to go out there and be 5 laps of the pace is a big win for me..

my kalee is not for racing wasn;t built for racing at all, cost me what $500 and i,m racing aginst $4000+ cars
to be 5 laps behind before going off is a massive win for me.. and at the end of the day i can take my kalee on any terrain.. you can't do that with your mcd's or fg's.. the only other car that can go anywhere and still kick your butts is the losi..

who won the last open day race .... losi came first and second ..

franco we don't call you mr bradbury for no reason you know.

i'll be on the track next year with the losi...in the meantime i like the 2wd racing

#97 ·
The above is all excuses Alan Jones. Cash for comment - are getting kickbacks of Kalee too? Gee I hope not because nobody ever heard of them before you got one and nobody cares now that you do. They may be a big hit on alibaba but that just goes to affirming how totally cr@p they are. They are even so cr@p that you other cash for comment mate Grafail doesn't make a klingon helmet for them.

#96 ·
Even better gives me extra time to fine tune my car...it's stock out of the box at the moment haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.