Australian RC Forums banner

MCD V4-G Evo 2!!!

26K views 148 replies 26 participants last post by  suzukiboy 
#1 ·
First prototype of our body MCD V4-G Evo 2!

See less See more
#5 ·
Such a great looking body from one of the worst companies in the universe...good luck with that

You've lost 4 sales alreAdy due to your past stupidity

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#6 ·
i think they look really nice ..

don't know about some of you blokes, but how many companies out there make shonky real 1/1 cars .. and people still buy them ..look at some of these new cars that are coming out they just fall apart ... .

if i had a mcd i'd buy one straight away..

ps; if anybody wants to sell there baja evo 2 shell let me know, i'll take it off your hands.

#8 · (Edited)
i think they look really nice .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hmmm.....no, i dont think so. No disrespect but just saying what i think.

Anyone else's opinion about grafil?

#7 ·
Personally I think it looks like a stormtrooper's helmet, even if I liked the shape I wouldn't buy one of these as you don't know if you will get one made of recycled coke bottles like he ripped people off with previously.

The guy is shonky

#9 ·
:lol: I don't own any Grafil products, and i don't really like this one... looks too much like a Klingon :lol:

#11 ·
How much abuse would it cop racing mate?

If it withstands race conditions, then for someone just bashing or cruising around, it should be all good.

P.S. The new sct body looks the goods. It will be nice when that comes out.

Cheers Dave.

#13 ·
Steph I got 2 of the original ones out of the group buy.It crcaked the first jump I did at the strathfield demo we did and that jump was only 2 feet high.And to top it off the bloody paint started to peel off.I like the look of it but no way would I buy one.Might let the dog play with it for a minute or so just to amuse him and then chuck it in the reycle bin.

#14 ·
I heard! Ambro talks a lot about smashing and grinding and other body abuse on the track. Is that the reason why he was called Rambro?!!??? LOL!

When i raced at SSME, i dont think i hit anyone except stevo! But my first shell was still in good shape. Fair enough, if the crapfil looks good, i still wouldnt recomend anyone to buy their products pro drivers or bashers.

Do you guys remember what this clown have done a couple of months ago?!? Not Rambro, Crapfil!

#18 ·
Wers the replacement shells then ??

#19 · (Edited)
I do believe that everyone deserves a second chance mate, but the thing was they screwed people when they were asking for compensation from the first batch of shells. And he mentioned "Ehhh...sorrrrybut eh me english, not very good eh?" No comprendo!" What the!!! People who know me and they say i dont understand english! (I still love you boys, in a non g a y way!)

If i would have done that, i would go broke but i live up to my standards and give every single one of my customers the best job they can get. So far, working as a tradie for 14 years now and had 1 complaint.
These people have been given 2nd, 3rd, 4th....a leg and a bone to give those other people a chance to get the v2 shells but.......where are they. And if they were coming, how come its taking so long? They have release the v2 a month or 6 weeks ago AND a new design body for the MCD but.......!

Anyway ambro, good luck with your adventures with these people. I hope you good and well but if these guys will still try to sell their products here, ill voice my opinion about them. end rant.

#20 ·
I saw a difference when I scuffed up Scott's v2 buggy body

Usually the lexan dulls up nice and dull like brushed alloy with all my previous body's which have either been proline or hpi or kyosho or associated but the grafail body scuffed up and was still see through...either everyone elses body's are a **** Texan or grafails is so good that it doesn't scuff ....

#21 ·
as i said , i was brought up to give people a second chance if there willing to fix there wrongs and that's what there doing,

speaking to craigd on sunday and if anybody bothered to ask him, instead of shooting off at the mouth all the time, they would know what the delay is..

anybody who doesn't want there 5bg evo2 shell , let me know. i would be willing to buy there's . i need another one

#22 ·
I like some of his shells, this MCD shell looks like it will help with cooling.

I have one of the group buy shells and was not happy about the hearing about the quality of it.

But I don't take the hobby all that too seriously, it is supposed to be fun and a bit of stress relief.

I have brought a few items that just don't work, if I get a replacement shell I am happy.

Will I buy another shell, maybe.

Hell still buy T????E products and some of those parts have been crap.

#26 ·
Grafildave, Is that your recommended window cut-outs ?? The window cut-outs look too small to access the pull-starter ??

#34 · (Edited)
you blokes need to get over it...your playing the same tune over and over ..the band is playing a different song ..

get with the tune or turn your radio's of .. getting boring now same few ...as soon as someone say's they like it.. same few all the time come on bagging grafil with ..ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ...

there's plenty of people who like this shell and will use them you can bet your life on that..regardless what two or three of you blokes say..

if you don't like it big deal there heaps who don't share your views..

#35 ·
2 or 3 blokes ? Lol your a crack up ambro

#36 ·
Ambro, wake up and smell the roses bud! We are helping the members so the don't get ripped off again. Some say your a nice bloke.....and have a crack pipe all the time. But all we know is, grafil Dave is not the person that you know he is! Lol
You sponsored by by this guy ambro?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.