Australian RC Forums banner

vk brock big banger losi shell attempt

10K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  towie964 
#1 ·
hi gents

brought a grafil losi shell and wanted to do it like the vk group c big banger brock racing car..

so far just done the rear fenders and the front end, if i got time i;ll be doing the mid section tomorrow..

here's a few pics of the progress so far still got some more stickers to put on and lights etc..

the rear quater panel

some stuff ups along the way but its come oout ok for a first timer painter..

See less See more
#6 ·
well i have the penta shell from hemistorm that came with the losi when i brought it and the standard losi shell's were the same price..so i brought one of these from grafil its made from bayer lexan , so it will hold up. no probs.. and the hemistorm shell was already painted wanted somethin different steph..
and what the other new shell i have the 5b evo 2 from grafil has copped a flogging and its held up well made from the same stuff..+always wanted to do a vk big banger brock special..

#10 ·
Wow mate, thanks looks pretty good. I'm a huge Brock fan, so it's gunna look the goods anyway.

Did you have to get the stickers mad yourself?

I wouldn't mind doing a colour scheme on a sct shell, like when he raced in the Australian Safari.

Cheers Dave.

#17 ·
Do you have any pickies of the Hemistorm shell painted and did you want to sell it, if so how much for the Penta Body?

#21 ·
Would be keen for an update on the durability of the shell.....also would be keen to see how it looks after a few runs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.