Cheap wheelie bar for XS (pod ??)

Cheap wheelie bar for XS (pod ??)

I got bored today & made this up for the XS....I used $2.00 castor wheel & a grub screw pin

Savage 3 speed Infinity 32R-Z- Savage Flux XL - Savage Flux - Savage XS - E-Revo BL- Traxxas Summit BL - TT ST1 BL - TT MT4 G3 - Kyosho Mad force LE - Wild Willy 2 - Tamiya CR01 - Smash Shark BL.

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Savage 3 speed Infinity 32R-Z- Savage Flux XL - Savage Flux - Savage XS - E-Revo BL- Traxxas Summit BL - TT ST1 BL - TT MT4 G3 - Kyosho Mad force LE - Wild Willy 2 - Tamiya CR01 - Smash Shark BL.

R/C Guru

What happened to the Traxxas one you were going to use? I have to say the HPI wheelie bar is excellent value, as I'm sure you can appreciate mine's been tested..
    1:5-Duratrax DX-450 1:10 AE SC10 & FT T4, Losi Ten SCTE

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

I like your approach Sonic. LOL. Anyway did you change (I mean put some in) oil in the diffs? What about the toe out on the front? Did it make any difference?
    BASH-BREAK-FIX-REPEAT. ALWAYS REPEAT.

Quote Originally Posted by nzdans View Post
    What happened to the Traxxas one you were going to use? I have to say the HPI wheelie bar is excellent value, as I'm sure you can appreciate mine's been tested..
    I'm still getting it Dan it just hasn't turned up yet......I was bored this morning so i knocked up this...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-block View Post
    I like your approach Sonic. LOL. Anyway did you change (I mean put some in) oil in the diffs? What about the toe out on the front? Did it make any difference?

Sure did BB on both counts, handles a lot better but still twitchy when coming out of a corner into straight line...Might need a bit more tweaking in the front end

Narrow track, short wheelbase and stupid amounts of power. Couple that with p---poor traction from the stock tyres and I doubt it could ever be not twitchy. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-block View Post
    Narrow track, short wheelbase and stupid amounts of power. Couple that with p---poor traction from the stock tyres and I doubt it could ever be not twitchy. LOL.
    Yeah your right BB i got some badlands coming this week so that will stop that TWItCHING bull sh*t

Off road like loose dirt and grass Badlands grip great. On road however they are next to useless. Like a bar of soap at the bottom of the tub. They will wear out quickly on hard surfaces too. I do like them on most of my cars.

R/C Guru

Unfortunately the 1:10 truck Badlands are soft and balloon like crazy so I'd recommend good foams at least. Moabs have tested well so far.
    1:5-Duratrax DX-450 1:10 AE SC10 & FT T4, Losi Ten SCTE

Quote Originally Posted by nzdans View Post
    Unfortunately the 1:10 truck Badlands are soft and balloon like crazy so I'd recommend good foams at least. Moabs have tested well so far.
    That's on my wish list at Amain