Australian RC Forums banner

KingRC Shakedown Series 2012 Pictures and Videos

10K views 49 replies 14 participants last post by  in rod we trust 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone had the time to take any pictures or videos of the racing for round 1 we just had, or for that matter the next three rounds.

If you did or know of any posted elsewhere, would be good if you could link them up here.

#7 ·
Didn't have time to do any pictures, but here's one of Roko's Italian snags on his BBQ...

#9 ·
4wd outlaw

Us leopards need bigger fuel tanks , we are in order of how we ran out of fuel LOL, me first then roko and Bradbury still has a quarter tank left!

#15 ·
Ha Ha Scott, that's so funny... you actually know how to edit a picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't see how it's a Bradbury anyway, wasn't the final lap and there was another car still on the track too. Both Roko and Jonny are very good drivers, so it's just a shame that they have the wrong choice of car/engine lol

#17 ·
It was entertaining wasn't it.... i couldn't belevie it when my engine stalled at about lap 10 and Steve was looking up the rear end of my MCD to find the pull starter :lol: :lol: That put me a whole lap behind the pack thought out the whole race. And then in the last 2 minutes of the race one of my rear wheels came off, Dean shouting into the mic "ohh his wheel has come off" was so funny... you just had to be there.

#19 ·
The final in the 4wd was way too too good, best race I've done to date ...no losis make it so much more entertaining, I reckon we have a European 4wd class and a losi class, they realy don't belong in the same category

#20 · (Edited)
don,t be affraid of the big bad losi wolf..ya little lambs. just for them comments i'm bringing the losi next round..

it was a fantastic day .. i think that's the first time i finished a 2wd race in the whole time iv'e been at the track..
was always snapping pins.. thanks to the kalee cvd's that i modded to fit the hpi, i finished a race have not raced the hpi 2wd for 6 odd months, goty a 4th so i very happy...top day.congrats to all the winner's in there class

#22 ·
Hahahhahahahah good one Scott

#26 ·
had a look at the baja today completely stripped down cleaned and put together with a few new parts.

noticed this as i was pulling the engine out. must have been when i went over the table top and hit the fence.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim
Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

i wouldn't get the RPM spark plug roof guard. snapped two spark plugs and split the spark plug lead in the final, put the original back on with no problems. cost me a podium but i got 4th for only being my 2nd time there which i'm happy with.

Attachments

#27 ·
I think i saw you do that, i saying to Dean that someone had just hit the pole down the lower end of the track, i remember seeing the pole vibrating like crazy lol Have fun fixing it

#30 ·
Yup! Gotta get rid of the Baja first and it will be a bargain!.

Can't get there soon enough, trying to sneak money away from the account so the missus can't see lol. New job is pretty hectic and can't even race onroads anymore so they're going except the rs5 I think, will be a shelf queen after shayneo's finished with it. And onroad atmosphere is a lot different to off road and I miss it.

I should have the losi by next month but need to get all the other stuff that I want for it before it hits the track.

#31 ·
you should keep the baja as the shelfie, everybody needs some offroad RWD fun now and then

#33 ·
I'm stripping my Baja very shortly ...its going asmuch as I love it ...I can use the cash for theleo to make it even badder than what it is now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.