Australian RC Forums banner

King rc shakedown series pointscore

21K views 140 replies 20 participants last post by  mrmoo83 
#1 ·
As you all are aware the King RC Shakedown series has commenced, I have started the point score for all three classes and they will be posted here after each round.

The competitors who place on the day all receive a trophy kindly made and donated by King RC and at the end of the series there of course will be overall winners for the three classes and they will receive a series winner mounted plaque.

Once again thanks to Callan for his effort and support !

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~francos/SSME/LAPS-Results/KingRC-2012/2wd_Stock_Pointscore.pdf

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~francos/SSME/LAPS-Results/KingRC-2012/2wd_Outlaw_Pointscore.pdf

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~francos/SSME/LAPS-Results/KingRC-2012/4wd_Outlaw_Pointscore.pdf

A special thank you must go to Franco for his efforts each race day with the computer and timing system, he is also hosting the race results from the timing system and the point score.

Cheers
Dean

See less See more
#122 ·
Top Qualifier is the best heat, not a combination of all.
Which ever driver does the most laps in the shortest time in a heat gets the TQ.
I used to think it was combined but it's your one very best heat.

#123 ·
I'm still dumb fukd how close the first n second heats were between me n Chris...especially the first heat where I was a lap infront and come second by 2 seconds ?? Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#124 ·
Was very close, makes for good racing!

Watch the video Baja Dan took, you started first and I started last, we were on the Same lap the whole heat. You finished first but I finished the same amount of laps 2 seconds quicker.
It's not who crosses the line first in the heats.

#127 ·
Elbows out when the fgs come past Ay Ambrose ??

#131 ·
Franco I honestly did mean that...just that you were in my race line...you should know better than trying to block an fg with a mcd...like blocking a Ferrari with a Hyundai excel

Lol jk but srsly I didn't mean that

#132 ·
Franco I honestly did mean that...just that you were in my race line...you should know better than trying to block an fg with a mcd...like blocking a Ferrari with a Hyundai excel

Lol jk but srsly I didn't mean that

they'll break down as usall before it even comes close.. to passing a losi..

you have to do some more raming it it does break to get past:D

#133 ·
Lol k rambro

#134 ·
All this 4WD talk is making me lonely.. Just waite till next open day when my truck is in outlaw boys.
Dean & Kev i can see you shaking already.. LOL
Only Joking looking forward to racing with the big boys..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.