Australian RC Forums banner

My new toy - parental guidance recommended sexy beast inside

18K views 63 replies 17 participants last post by  Mr.Leopard 
#1 ·

I've been eyeing this baby out from day 1 that roko brang it to the track about 2 years ago....always tried to save for it to fulfill the $3500 pricetag but it was hard as I'm an impulse buyer, now due to some circumstances I finally bit the bullet and forked it out, dissapointed I didn't buy it sooner, such a beautiful peice of machinery and will probably never go back to the Baja...

Electrics are savox 1267s on throttle and brake which will get upgraded to the monster 2270s as soon as I get some more cash

5765s on steering

My own 10way splitter power board

Castle bec pro 7.5v of constant voltage powered by a bionic 4s 1450mah 50c Lipo

Futaba r614fs receiver with 4pks

Standard g260 for the moment, bizeta planned for future

Extras that I installed for now are a harm one-way breather for the fuel tank (little blue thing ontop of fuel cap
990 carby
Barack needs to be installed with a unifilter
Rok rc stainless steel steering turnbuckles from servo to servo saver...100 times stronger than the alloys
Lauterbacher 4 shoe clutch
Lightscale lightweight wheel squares with locater pins to be ordered
Jetpro pipe to be ordered

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

See less See more
#4 ·
Lmao! Your too funny kev...I can't wait to stick it o. The track....just need to paint body now bloody hell

#6 ·
Dunno, might do it similar to the 5t, blue/fluro orange writing or something I dunno...

Got some ROK RC Baja 24mm hex extenders and adapters, looks sick with Baja wheels

#8 ·
Ahh sh1t thanks.for reminding me

#9 ·
All i can say is...there's a new kid on the block and he ain't messin around

#13 ·
Atleast it gets dirty, unlike yours, spotless for the past 2 years...

#15 ·
Oh were talking bout our cars now are we? Oops sorry

#16 ·

HERE'S An update piccy

#18 ·
It's the competition model, not the plastic base model FYI

#22 · (Edited)
The company is based in germany but all the work is done in Kazicstan.. They pop up on Ebay fairly regulary and go between $500 to $700.. Just search Himoto 4wd.. Same car but not strengthened..

Not a bad car for the price.. The comp model that johnny has got, has been dipped in a strengthening compound developed but some fully sick wog in greece that also invented the kebab..

Very famous prototype hence the price he paid..

#21 ·
cheqeuredflag racing ,com mate, they are a german race car, your looking at $3500 for the car with motor and pipe, no servos or radio or battery

well worth every cent you pay

if you do buy one, and intend to race, get the front one way diff, another $190 or so but its well worth it

#23 ·
Justin, I don't care if I had to pay 5k for it, its.worth every cent, going around the track without a drop of moisture on there being dry as a nuns kient it handled like a dream

Btw, your blabbering again

#25 ·
Already had 3 n 1 redbull

#27 ·
No your not Scotty I'm porting the g260 for ya

To be honest, the 2nd run I did I leaned the higjh end 1/4 turn and the motor was developing so much more fukin power its not funny, if you realised, I started spun out a couple of times

Was funny when we had the pretend race, is stop half way up the straight for a few seconds so you could catch up lololol

#29 ·
Well you Wana hope so for $700 ... Bit embarrassing when a 2 bolt 26 laps you 3 times in a 10 lap race LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.