Petition thread

Thread: Petition thread

Banned

Exclamation Petition thread

Whats the chance of a sticky thread for people to put up petition
    Of help people can see and sign for Aussies?

Like the renstement of the diggers travel allowances
    And the petition Of the super trawler
    We need to be able to help out aussies and send a clear message to these useless politician's.
    How fd up this labour gOverment giving the Indonesians and afghans 1 billiOn dollars each borrOwed mOney and they cancel free flight at Christmas for the armed service men.What a discace. .
    Last edited by in rod we trust; 13-07-2012 at 04:40 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

I had never heard of the Super Trawler until last weekend Ambro, I was down visiting a mate in Narooma and he was telling me the government is going to allow it to trawl off the coast there, Won't leave a lot of bait fish for the Kingy's that the area is famous for.

So much for us having to purchase a Fishing License which is meant to improve stocks for the recreational angler.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harks76 View Post
    I had never heard of the Super Trawler until last weekend Ambro, I was down visiting a mate in Narooma and he was telling me the government is going to allow it to trawl off the coast there, Won't leave a lot of bait fish for the Kingy's that the area is famous for.

So much for us having to purchase a Fishing License which is meant to improve stocks for the recreational angler.
    Wont leave any kingy's let alone bait fish for them...

we use kingy's to catch bills up here..

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post

we use kingy's to catch bills up here..
    Haha I'm happy just flicking soft plastics for Flatty's

R/C God

Feel free to express your opinions to the issues guys, but I don't consider that there is a need to make this a "sticky".

Cheers,

Steve
    Thunder Tiger Sport 40L, HobbyKing (VQ Models) Kenmore Beaver, HobbyKing (Lanyu) Corsair, HobbyKing Bixler, HobbyKing Sonic 64 EDF Flying Wing, Parkzone Visionaire, Hangar 9 Funtana 125 with DLE 20 gas engine...all powered by Spektrum DX8

Banned

If you havent realised, fishing licences are just another revenue raiser, get every other 60 year old that's been fishing for yeeros and doesn't know Wtf a fishing licence is, whenever I'm confronted I tell them I'm teaching my yabby how to swim, wait for them to break out into a hysterical laugh, push into the water and then run off

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harks76 View Post

Hi Adam
    This 140meter vessel is banned in European waters because of its destruction and yet the dumb government lets it here
    They will do anything for a fast buck regardless who they tramp on

R/C Apprentice
    Last edited by Keeper; 13-07-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Fixed a few typos
    You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Baja View Post
    If you havent realised, fishing licences are just another revenue raiser, get every other 60 year old that's been fishing for yeeros and doesn't know Wtf a fishing licence is, whenever I'm confronted I tell them I'm teaching my yabby how to swim, wait for them to break out into a hysterical laugh, push into the water and then run off

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2
    just so you know jonny the fishing licence was to support a buy back scheme of the trawlers in the bays on the east coast. build new better ramps and build up fish stock programs,
    they also got rid of the kingfish traps in botany. that's why now you can get kingys up to 110cm in the bay now..bloody awesome fighters for bay fishing. place artifical reef's , enforcement stop people from taking undersize fish etc the list goes on.. sure the goverment takes some money away from what it was to be used for, but we now have better ramps, more fish etc..
    and using most ramps up and down the east coast of nsw .. you can see first hand what good has come from it..

here a pic of the port botany boat ramp they built . look how fantastic it is compared to the previous one we had to use across from it,
    Last edited by in rod we trust; 13-07-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by in rod we trust View Post
    y and they cancel free flight at Christmas for the armed service men. .

Err, not 100% true.
    Servicemen who are under the age of 21 and not Married, still get free travel back to their family. Those of us who are a little older and/or married still get nothing.

If your over 21 years old and running home to 'mummy and daddy' every year at Tax Payers expense, then maybe the Armed Forces are not for you....
    Bash: Trophy Truggy 4.6; Firestorm Flux; Mini Revo VXL; Vorza Flux
    Crawl: SCX10 'Bumble Bee'
    Scale: Scratch-built 75 Series Landcruiser
    Fly: Blade SR; MSR; MSRx; Align Trex 450 Pro V2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick. View Post
    Err, not 100% true.
    Servicemen who are under the age of 21 and not Married, still get free travel back to their family. Those of us who are a little older and/or married still get nothing.

If your over 21 years old and running home to 'mummy and daddy' every year at Tax Payers expense, then maybe the Armed Forces are not for you....

what's so wrong with visiting your parents. what if there half way across the country and you can only get to see them once a year.. or there elderly and can't travel. that's a unfair call ... don't you think its worth visiting your parents once a year at christmas.. your nice... taxpayers don't mind to foot the bill for that.

the goverment waist a lot more money than what it's worth.. total coast saving of this to the goverment 15 -20 million. they waste that in one week on the illegal entry boat people.

i feel for all the diggers who lost there lives and didn't get to see there parents..
    Last edited by in rod we trust; 14-07-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by in rod we trust View Post
    what's so wrong with visiting your parents. what if there half way across the country and you can only get to see them once a year.. or there elderly and can't travel. that's a unfair call ... don't you think its worth visiting your parents once a year at christmas.. your nice... taxpayers don't mind to foot the bill for that.

the goverment waist a lot more money than what it's worth.. total coast saving of this to the goverment 15 -20 million. they waste that in one week on the illegal entry boat people.

i feel for all the diggers who lost there lives and didn't get to see there parents..
    Its not about not allowing servicemen to visit family. We are all free to visit when we please (assuming you have leave of course) Its about who pays. Considering that most people by the age of 21 who have been in the service for a few years, are beginning to have their own families, there is a minority of people affected by this.

There are much larger issues, than free travel. How about the superannuation issue for ex-servicemen, who got a 0.1% rise in their super, whilst the Politicians get a 3% pay rise? That is wrong.

Oh, BTW, 21 years and still serving

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick. View Post
    Its not about not allowing servicemen to visit family. We are all free to visit when we please (assuming you have leave of course) Its about who pays. Considering that most people by the age of 21 who have been in the service for a few years, are beginning to have their own families, there is a minority of people affected by this.

There are much larger issues, than free travel. How about the superannuation issue for ex-servicemen, who got a 0.1% rise in their super, whilst the Politicians get a 3% pay rise? That is wrong.

Oh, BTW, 21 years and still serving

i would have signed that too.. i think they shut that one down ..

if the pettion is still up post it and i'm sure most would sign.
    Last edited by in rod we trust; 14-07-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Banned
    ok boys here is another one to sign up to for the digger's
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...e-pension.html

This petition has been successful. The Government has just back-flipped and reinstated free travel for servicemen.