Australian RC Forums banner

King rc shakedown series

23K views 130 replies 19 participants last post by  xr8ute 
#1 ·

Welcome to the King Rc shakedown series, you can see from the above banner that Callan has created we are about to start the 2nd half of the year with a bang.

Callan has very kindly offered to sponsor the series for us and he will be providing some fantastic trophies for each class at each round, there will then be the overall winners of entire series for all three classes.

Our goal will is the same as it was for the preceding Rok RC series and that's as a fundraiser for our timing system.
We made some very strong inroads in to our debt and we will be continuing to do the same again.

You might wonder about the name for the series, well it comes from the fact that the Australian Championships are in November and you can bet your wheel nuts we will all be getting fully sorted for that!

A big thank you to Callan Gunn for his ongoing support.

Note: SSME AARCMCC Rules will apply.

See less See more
#2 ·
Big thankyou to Callan / KingRC for supporting us down here..:thumb:

A big thankyou must also go to Deano for taking the time to keep our track running behind the scenes.

#6 ·
Can't wait....just hoping leopard turns up before open !!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

#7 ·
Hey Deano,
Maybe give me your paypal details and I'll donate my entry fees in advance, will save me turning up to the track only to break something and then be relegated to spectator status....hehehehehhe

Hopefully this series I actually get to start in a race and now that MrBaja has an FG it'll be good to chase him round the track.

Now that I'm walking better I'm going to head out there mid week after the school holidays and get some serious practise in so look out Johnny :)

#16 ·
What you mean by on?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

#17 ·
Yeah cheers boys ...................... And Ambro I think !

How bout we keep the thread on track and leave the ****e for the Talk ****e thread!

#18 ·
Hi Guys

Thanks for the nice comments ;) much appreciated. I know the series will go well & look forward to getting down to at least one round although my weekends are pretty full already.

Trophy's almost completed for each class & round ...... & little kev's trophy i will have to send down on the semi trailer :p

I look forward to see you all at SSME or even better at the Aussie Titles in November :rockon:

Till then.......

#19 ·
Callan,

Once again thanks for your support mate

Just to let all the punters know I have recieved all the trophies from Callan yesterday and I will lay them out at home and take a photo as soon as I can.

Stay tuned!

Cheers

Dean

#22 · (Edited)
Okay guys here we go!

You will see the smaller awards at the bottom of the shots, there are 1st,2nd and 3rd place awards for each round of competition and then the major awards at the top of the shots for the overall winners and place getters for each class of the series.

Brilliant job Callan as always !!

2wd Stock

2wd Outlaw

4wd Outlaw

We will be taking photos at the end of each race day and posting them for each class.

Cheers
Dean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.