Australian RC Forums banner

Xtremespeed Team X01 Conversion X02 200mph

25K views 47 replies 14 participants last post by  RiCeYWA 
#1 ·
One of my little projects the Xtremespeed teams xo-1 RTR I have had it for a few months now, but no time to work on it so basically the instructions for one of the team members was to do what you need to do……………soooo…….. after he gave it some thought he stripped it down and sold most it, to make way for the XO-2 Xtreme custom build. The goal is to extend the Chassis by an extra traxxas shaft, carbon fibre chassis and top plate 2.5mm, the neu motor has come in (Neu 1527), lots more cells (14), MGM Comp pro esc TMM 25063-3 X-Series. The custom body will be a lola style body made from 0.5mm (or1mm) carbon fibre sheets and also using some RJ speed lexan sheet. Custom carbon fibre rims and foam tyres. The diff area has been closely looked at……more on that later. There will be two engine mounts utilized in the centre and short shaft to connect two Traxxas shafts.
The car will have the option to place the motor in the centre or at the rear or even the front.

The aim is to get as close to 200mph as possible.

I will continue posting more as it comes together.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.