Australian RC Forums banner

Any Melbourne Crawlers Out There?

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  RogerDaShrubber 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm new to crawling and just brought an el-cheapo HBX Rockfighter 1/10, and looking for other people in Melbourne with crawlers. I'm about to head out for a drive to see if any of my local parks have any decent terrain to crawl, otherwise please feel free to post here on any decent areas that you know of :)

Cheers!

-Spudley.

#4 ·
Hey zoomer, do you have any pics of the areas you crawl on? There are tons of places to run around here, there are semi dry creek beds and rock formations all over the place.

Come to think about it, I wouldn't mind a change of pace with a crawler and maybe even an RC yacht.

#5 ·
Thanks roger, I'll have a look!

Zoomer, I'm located in burwood east so not too far from the city.

I went to the walking trail between park ave and stephensons rd in mt waverly this arvo, there's some great rocks and gardens to crawl there. I had a quick crawl for about 15mins before the battery died then came home.
I'll defs be going back soon :)

#6 ·
Hey just stumbled upon this I too an based In Melbourne and have been wondering if there are any crawler groups that run any comps or meets. Me and my friend crawl as often as we can around the place and we have some good spots but if there was a comp scene then we would defiantly be interested

Sent from my Motorola XT925

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.