#1 · (Edited)
WELCOMETO THE FIRST
AARCMCC1/5 Off Road Australian Championships

Sponsored

King RC,DanielsPitstop, Aussie Hobbies and OZRC

More info and resultswill be published in Racing Lines Magazine

To be held at
QORLS

1485Old Cleveland Road Belmont (inside Belmont Shooting Complex)

Championshipschedule;

Thursday November 22nd

Practice day and setup 9.00am to 12.00, 12.00 to 5.00 Track maintenance

Friday November 23rd

Qualifying rounds8.00am to4.30 racing

Saturday November 24th-

Qualifying rounds 8.00amto4.30 racing

Thursday November 22nd

Practice day and setup 9.00am to 12.00, 12.00 to 5.00 Track maintenance

Friday November 23rd

Qualifying rounds 8.00am to4.30 racing

Saturday November 24th-

Qualifying rounds 8.00amto4.30 racing

Sunday November 25th

8.00am to 12.00 finals2.00to 4.00 presentation Lunch at QRA Bulls Eye Restaurant / Bar ( $30.00lunch on Sunday)

(schedulesubject to change)

Entry Fee $80 first class,Second Class $30

Bsb 124076

Account 21479977 Queensland offroad large scale Inc. (Bank of QLD)

Entries close 1-11-2012 afterthat $50 late fee .

BelmontRace track is a part of a large sporting complex that has many different typesof accommodation facilities within walking distance from the track. There iseven a bar / restaurant 100m from the track. Accommodation is available at thetrack at your own expense. To find Information about booking please click here

Transponders: All drivers must providetheir own personal transponder, compatible with an AMBrc3 decoder. All driversare strictly responsible for their own transponder and reliability of theirtransponder. All drivers will have their transponders tested before the startof the event

Event Classes:

EFRA 2wd
Outlaw 2wd
AARCMCC 4wd
Outlaw 4wd

Please Click here to register for the event

See less See more
#32 ·
Your forgetting brad, there's gona be 2 bad as$ Leo's coming up there :p

#34 ·
I'm very keen to fly over and be a part of the championship, just had a few questions that someone may hopefully be able to answer.

After reading the Skyfox live site i see there are 2 days of qualifying and Sunday Racing. Just wondering if someone can confirm exactly what will be held on the Friday and Saturday? Don't know if i can have 3 days but should be able to do sat and sun. Will there be just a couple of the standard qualifying and heats for each class? Would love to know if the whole days are takin up or just a couple of hours and if i can get away with coming just Sat and Sun.

I've flown over for SALS a number of times and would love to be a part of this event.

Cheers,

Kevin

#35 ·
I'm very keen to fly over and be a part of the championship, just had a few questions that someone may hopefully be able to answer.

After reading the Skyfox live site i see there are 2 days of qualifying and Sunday Racing. Just wondering if someone can confirm exactly what will be held on the Friday and Saturday? Don't know if i can have 3 days but should be able to do sat and sun. Will there be just a couple of the standard qualifying and heats for each class? Would love to know if the whole days are takin up or just a couple of hours and if i can get away with coming just Sat and Sun.

I've flown over for SALS a number of times and would love to be a part of this event.

Hi Kevin

Here is the events schedule. Brad Davis will be running the event so i would say he will run 4 to 6 heats on Friday. Saturday will be 2 to 4 heats plus on Saturday he will also run 1/4 finals. Sunday would be Semi finals & finals.

This would also change if high numbers have entered. The best thing with Brad running the event is that he will always try & get you more track time were time permits.

As for racing on Saturday & Sunday only you would have to check with the club organizers that are involved with the event. From previous events i have been involved in if your entered & payed up they you can race. but you must do at least one round of qualifying to be able to get your seeding to your chosen class.

Hope this helps.

Championship schedule;
Thursday November 22nd
Practice day and setup9.00 am to 12.00, 12.00 to 5.00 Track maintenance
Friday November 23rd
Qualifying rounds8.00am to 4.30 racing
Saturday November 24th -
Qualifying rounds 8.00amto 4.30 racing
Sunday November 25th
8.00am to 12.00 finals2.00 to 4.00 presentation Lunch at QRA Bulls Eye Restaurant / Bar ( $30.00 lunch on Sunday)
(schedule subject to change)

#41 ·
I gotta register aswell...Fml I hate using the keyboard, can you register off your fone? Lol

#43 ·
Well I finally registered boys..
Looks like I am guaranteed a top 2 finish...lol

Callan and I are all that has registered for the EFRA 2WD class.

#50 ·
Yeah...my baha lol

#51 ·

I would like to thank Dave from Racing Lines RC Magazine forhis support.

This event will be advertised in The September, October andNovember issues. Plus QORLS will have a permanent spot in “Where to Race”section in the magazine.

Peter Joyce will be at the Nationals covering the event aswell.

Thank you

QORLS

#52 ·
Great news Kris..
Let's just hope they can get there story correct this time..hey..:thumb:
Will have to see about getting our track listed as well..
Could only be a good thing.

#53 ·
Kev – I will make sure that there is no stuff up.
"A lot of water under the bridge". We can only improve.:)

Please read info on the front page as it has been updated. I would suggest registering as soon as possible to reserve your spot.

QORLS WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ALL PARTISAPANTS AND WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY RACING.

Special thanks to the sponsors.
Minor sponsors welcome please email QORLS Secretary at Kris@danielspitstop.com.au for more info.

#54 ·
Well i'm all rego'ed in :thumb:

Just one thing, do we have to cough up the rego money before the event or upon arrival in November ??

#55 ·
The right thing to do would be before hand, that way the Qorls guys have some funds to assist with setup for the event.
I know if we where hosting we would appreciate the race fees before the event.
They will have plenty of expenses to cover with paying for AARCMCC officials being flown up and accommodated from NSW.

#56 ·
Thank you Dean. Yes we would like the payment before the 1/11/2012 otherwise you willbe charged late fees. Registration is only valid if payment is made.

#57 ·
Ok thanks guys, just wanted to confirm that... as the way i read it the rego needs to be done by the 1/11/12, not so much the payment. Will do the payment soon, what's best to put down as the payment description ?? Forum name, real name or the slyfox rego id ??

#64 ·
Where do I find the details to make the payment??

#66 ·
Payment details are on the front page of this thread – firstpost.

Brad your request has been noted – I recon Kev can shout the first round as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.