#1 · (Edited)
WELCOMETO THE FIRST
AARCMCC1/5 Off Road Australian Championships

Sponsored

King RC,DanielsPitstop, Aussie Hobbies and OZRC

More info and resultswill be published in Racing Lines Magazine

To be held at
QORLS

1485Old Cleveland Road Belmont (inside Belmont Shooting Complex)

Championshipschedule;

Thursday November 22nd

Practice day and setup 9.00am to 12.00, 12.00 to 5.00 Track maintenance

Friday November 23rd

Qualifying rounds8.00am to4.30 racing

Saturday November 24th-

Qualifying rounds 8.00amto4.30 racing

Thursday November 22nd

Practice day and setup 9.00am to 12.00, 12.00 to 5.00 Track maintenance

Friday November 23rd

Qualifying rounds 8.00am to4.30 racing

Saturday November 24th-

Qualifying rounds 8.00amto4.30 racing

Sunday November 25th

8.00am to 12.00 finals2.00to 4.00 presentation Lunch at QRA Bulls Eye Restaurant / Bar ( $30.00lunch on Sunday)

(schedulesubject to change)

Entry Fee $80 first class,Second Class $30

Bsb 124076

Account 21479977 Queensland offroad large scale Inc. (Bank of QLD)

Entries close 1-11-2012 afterthat $50 late fee .

BelmontRace track is a part of a large sporting complex that has many different typesof accommodation facilities within walking distance from the track. There iseven a bar / restaurant 100m from the track. Accommodation is available at thetrack at your own expense. To find Information about booking please click here

Transponders: All drivers must providetheir own personal transponder, compatible with an AMBrc3 decoder. All driversare strictly responsible for their own transponder and reliability of theirtransponder. All drivers will have their transponders tested before the startof the event

Event Classes:

EFRA 2wd
Outlaw 2wd
AARCMCC 4wd
Outlaw 4wd

Please Click here to register for the event

See less See more
#3 ·
any qualification required for this event. I would love to make it up even though I havent raced yet lol.

Might need to get some practice in ehh

#4 ·
As to the car- Your car has to comply with AARCMCC specifications (You can find them on AARCMACC site or QORLS Forum)

You have to be a member of AARCMCC club. (We are offering weekend membership just for this event $20.00)

Realistically - as long as you have an engine that is 30.5 or less with silenced pipe and Pico like switch you will be fine.

Everyone is welcome!

#6 ·
Great design Callan, well done mate!!

Kris mate do you have a decibel limitation, I run a GBE Hornet. But it's not overly loud.
We don't have any limitations down here so I'm not sure what pipes are compliant and which ones are not.
Does the Qorls club have a list of acceptable pipe??

#9 ·
Accommodation is the thing we will need to organise asap..
Anyone that is going needs to let us know so the rooms at the complex can be booked.

#15 ·
I'm in, just need a car...Thinking losi.. Have penthouse with a roof top and spa... Pitch 20 tents.... google 11nicklin way minyama 4575... building last left.....

pm me deano and sols crew

#19 ·
A quick question about what rules the above event will be regulated by...

I have had a couple of people ask me and until now just assumed it would be AARCMCC, but I keep hereing the EFRA(EUROPEAN FEDERATION OF RADIO OPERATED MODEL AUTOMOBILES) term being used.
I realize that one of the classes is the Euro class cars and wondered if people are getting confused by this or if there will be a specific class run under the EFRA banner.

#20 ·
The Baja and Losi classes will be under AARCMCC rules and there is a class for predominately euro vehicles which will run under the EFRA rules.
This is 2wd EFRA and 4wd or6 classes.

Something like that..

#21 ·
The revised rules are coming, I have been asking a few questions relating to engines.
Updates will be posted soon, but there is Efra 2wd and 4wd, it's not called or6.

#25 ·
Okay this is a general note for all those wanting to participate in this event who may be having issues registering with slyfox so you can then register inline for the event.
Please send an email to braddavis@optusnet.com.au outlining,
1 - Who you are
2 - Where your from
3 - What car your running
4 - What class you are nominating for
5 - Your transponder number

Brad will then register you for the event.

Thanks for your cooperation

Dean

#29 ·
Any one got some contact details about near by accommodation for the interstate guys
Both at the grounds and close by?
I know of some people interstate wanting to do some pre nationals testing and can't finD any info on accomadation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.