#1 · (Edited)
WELCOMETO THE FIRST
AARCMCC1/5 Off Road Australian Championships

Sponsored

King RC,DanielsPitstop, Aussie Hobbies and OZRC

More info and resultswill be published in Racing Lines Magazine

To be held at
QORLS

1485Old Cleveland Road Belmont (inside Belmont Shooting Complex)

Championshipschedule;

Thursday November 22nd

Practice day and setup 9.00am to 12.00, 12.00 to 5.00 Track maintenance

Friday November 23rd

Qualifying rounds8.00am to4.30 racing

Saturday November 24th-

Qualifying rounds 8.00amto4.30 racing

Thursday November 22nd

Practice day and setup 9.00am to 12.00, 12.00 to 5.00 Track maintenance

Friday November 23rd

Qualifying rounds 8.00am to4.30 racing

Saturday November 24th-

Qualifying rounds 8.00amto4.30 racing

Sunday November 25th

8.00am to 12.00 finals2.00to 4.00 presentation Lunch at QRA Bulls Eye Restaurant / Bar ( $30.00lunch on Sunday)

(schedulesubject to change)

Entry Fee $80 first class,Second Class $30

Bsb 124076

Account 21479977 Queensland offroad large scale Inc. (Bank of QLD)

Entries close 1-11-2012 afterthat $50 late fee .

BelmontRace track is a part of a large sporting complex that has many different typesof accommodation facilities within walking distance from the track. There iseven a bar / restaurant 100m from the track. Accommodation is available at thetrack at your own expense. To find Information about booking please click here

Transponders: All drivers must providetheir own personal transponder, compatible with an AMBrc3 decoder. All driversare strictly responsible for their own transponder and reliability of theirtransponder. All drivers will have their transponders tested before the startof the event

Event Classes:

EFRA 2wd
Outlaw 2wd
AARCMCC 4wd
Outlaw 4wd

Please Click here to register for the event

See less See more
#129 · (Edited)
QORLS Forum is informative forum about racing events and resultsat QORLS. You will not find many discussions on it. The traffic we get is frompeople that are interested in our club only. You are all welcome. I know it is attachedto a shop but, no one is going to force you to buy.

I think people float between forums. When I talk to drivers they are all aware what is going on at other forums. We have a lot of members most do not want toget involved in slandering products or other clubs/member. Few forum members spoil the fun for most of us. Putting **** on each other is not QORLS “cup of tea”It seems like every time someone posts on this forum there are few “mindless vulture waiting for a feed”.

I am all for sharing club info , But how do we stop bullsh*t??

#132 ·
well that's the prob people can't just let things rest some go way and beyond to just slander or put crap on people...

been there many times..

that's why i personly think it won't happen having a super forum for all us racer's and basher's..

probably just a dream on my behalf , great dream and vision to get all clubs on the one super forum.. cause that would be great to share info track ideas , race setups, help each other out with events and fund raiser's etc..

but doubt it will happen tho..

i tried tho .. hope oneday some might see the light that it will benefit all clubs and memebers and basher's...and aussie shop's...

only way i see it is put in a moderator on the club section or stricked rules..

good on qorls for holding the first national event up there.. seem's all had a ball. and slyfox was outstanding, watching the lap by lap , race and postion's thruout the race series.

#133 ·
Few forum members spoil the fun for most of us. Putting **** on each other is not QORLS “cup of tea”It seems like every time someone posts on this forum there are few “mindless vulture waiting for a feed”.

I am all for sharing club info , But how do we stop bullsh*t??
You can't be for real! Have a look at the stupid emails you were sending around prior to the racing last week - sh!tting all over people left right and centre and dumping sh!t all over AARCMCC.

Pot - please meet the kettle....

#130 ·
Haha interesting....like it or not there's gona be aasholes on every forum

Put up with it

And to be quite honest I have never ever ever been on the qorls forum....there used to be only 1 forum I visited years ago with my savage n that was rctech n had some 6000 posts on there and when I got into LS I came on here only due to coolamon being at rchobbies when I bought my Baja n told me bout Ausrc

And then there's the legendary lsd....so meh

Have all the hits you want n brag bout it all you want in the end a forum is a forum and people have a different cup of tea to one another

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#131 ·
that's true. QORLS Forum is an imformative forum for people interested knowing about upcoming QORLS racing events and previous results. AUSRC is a forum to ask questions and discuss your cars/setups around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.