Australian RC Forums banner

Body X4-G Super Rally!!

21K views 102 replies 26 participants last post by  Craigd 
#1 ·
Guys with great pleasure I show you preview photos of the mold,almost ready for MCD Super Rally body!!
We are ready now!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::jaw::jaw::jaw:

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello guys!
With immense pleasure I show you a preview of the first prototype of our body Super Rally 5B-G!
The body also fits perfectly on the MCD!
Soon we will tell you prices, and show you photos and video super detailed!
The Lexan is used as the very best we can provide you with the body and also the certificates that attest to the quality of material used!

#3 ·
I. Want. Audi. Body. How fkn hard is it!?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

#4 ·
What do you make your moulds out of?

#7 ·
Roll it over...let's see if it shatters

#14 ·
looks good like the vid.. not so sure about the shell as i only like the front of that yellow/white one..

so how can we have confidence in these shell's after all the crap with the group buy we did on the 5bg shell's.. what deal can we do to replace these group buy shell's for the better quality lexan shell's you have out now..as i said, id be willing to pay extra to get the better quality shell's that don,t break. than be stuck with three shell's that i can,t use... i can,t even ebay them to get the money back as nobody wants them.

#15 · (Edited)
Listen, I tell you because you've asked me.
The discussion has degenerated because what you wrote makes it clear that our bodies were all broken and this is absolutely not true and you know it.
Cases of failure are very few, and say that all bodies will break is not absolutely true and right.
Sorry for my English but I do understand the same....
For one of the guys we said we'd replaced his body 5B, with a Rally Body,removing from the price Rally Body, the price of the body 5B, but he has not given us NEVER answer and he never said no discussion of everything that is happening in the wrong forum and I do not think it is absolutely correct!
We always have our availability to date and we repeat it here if there are any problems, but problems REAL breaking, we can remove from the price Rally Body,the price of the body broken,we can not do more than that...
This is nothing new,we have always treated our customers well,but SOMEONE,we do not know why he wanted to believe just the opposite.
In any case post the video where we took the photos and see for yourself how our bodies are perfect...
Sorry again for my English, maybe a few words and verb are wrong ... :)

#16 ·
The point is MATE you've got very poor customer relations.You are turing out like most of the rc aftermarket suppliers.Make a product and sell it.If its no good make another one and call it v2.If they are good WHY have YOU now got another supplier?I'm sick of people in this hobby treating customers like mushrooms.I know you've burnt alot of potential return buyer's in selling inferior products in the first place.Just suck it up and say they were not the best and fix our problem.

#22 ·
fair enough.. all good

however i know you wrote that there only maybe a few that break, fair enough.

instead of waiting for people who brought the shells to run them see if they hold up or don,t break.

if your wrong and more people run them and they break.. that would do more damage to your company, as they will post up the damage or how it broke.
it could go on for a while if your wrong about the shell's .. that would destroy any company...

my advice is offer some kind of deal, to those who brought in the group buy, get it sorted now, instead of having bad post about the shell's.

if i were in your shoes i change them over than having 6 months of bad post of your shell's. unless your 100% sure it was only one or two that were bad batch. otherwise if they keep breaking you will see more posts, thats for sure

that's my opinon anyway.

#23 ·
Well all I can say about there bodies and customer service is..

BEWARE OF GRAFIL BODIES!!!

Their Customer Service is non existent and their bodies break very easily.

BUYER BEWARE OF GRAFIL BODIES!!!

#25 ·
Um, that video didn't really show anything at all. There was only one impact on the shell which was even slightly hard (and cut to another scene/area a few seconds later). It was almost all on a nice, smooth and flat surface. There was no close up of the shell afterwards to show any damage. Two cars were pictured with the exact same body, how do we know the other car didn't take the impact and get damaged from it.

I could have done a video just like that and destroyed twenty bodies in the process.

Sorry, I'm still not convinced enough to risk your customer service with my hard earned cash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#26 ·
Sorry that video wasn't really "testing"

it was more of a show and compare to 1:1....... to convince us that this product is better than previous you will have to show proper un edited abuse, give your controller to the kid in the street and film it

#27 ·
I must agree with you Luke, let's see the body get dropped off a roof like the woodster body guys have done....

#37 ·
Chances are fat to certain

#39 · (Edited)
@suzukiboy: for any question and issue please contact our Customer Service..... or send us a PM.... thanks.....

@seano: .........
I have a better idea....Post your reply here for all to read....there is no shortage of Grafil Customers wanting answers... you have chosen to advertise your product here on our forum, and many have bought your product in Good Faith...to date you have not really answered the questions asked of you, only retorted and made snide remarks.

Please answer the following questions in the open forum as you have advertised...

What warranty do you offer?

What terms and conditions do you apply to the warranty?

What do you require as proof when a customer has a warranty inquiry?

We are not going to play the secrets game....you have sold many units of your product through this forum, and I for one would like some answers, and Yes I did buy one, and I am waiting for an answer?

One final Question....are the bodies we received made from Lexan as originally stated or are they made from the cheaper material PETG, which looks like lexan, but is weaker and much much cheaper?

A little about PETG...

P.E.T.G. SHEET
CLEAR PETG Sheet is manufactured by the extrusion process.
Typical sheet applications include Screen printing, Signage, Point Of Sale Displays & Industrial guards.

U.V RESISTANCE
Is not recommended for external use. There are some grades that are available that are UV treated.

#41 ·
Hmm, I was going to buy one for my MCD when I still had it but sold now.

Was going to buy one but missed the group buy for my Baja. But now this problem with the bodies has happened.

I will be buying a losi 5t soon but won't be getting none of your products.

I'd say stephoon 2...grafil 0.

#42 ·
Well it seems that we have convinced HBF to keep our posts and not trash the thread.
He has, infact, given us a new thread to post up problems.

http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128816

Please do not be nasty on here, I would like this to stay.
If anyone has photos of their sh!t Grafil bodies, please post them up here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.