Body X4-G Super Rally!!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    R/C Novice

Thumbs up Body X4-G Super Rally!!

Guys with great pleasure I show you preview photos of the mold,almost ready for MCD Super Rally body!!
    We are ready now!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Novice
    Hello guys!
    With immense pleasure I show you a preview of the first prototype of our body Super Rally 5B-G!
    The body also fits perfectly on the MCD!
    Soon we will tell you prices, and show you photos and video super detailed!
    The Lexan is used as the very best we can provide you with the body and also the certificates that attest to the quality of material used!

Banned

I. Want. Audi. Body. How fkn hard is it!?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

What do you make your moulds out of?
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

R/C Novice
    Very soon start the production!
    We will video - test - and photos!

R/C Novice
    Super RALLY V4-G .... in action !!!

Banned

Roll it over...let's see if it shatters

R/C Novice
    a nice video upcoming .... only for you !!.... my genuine friend ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Baja View Post
    Roll it over...let's see it shatter
    I fixed it, to what it should say.
    Spec-R S1 - Hobao GPX4 - TT EB4 S3 - Kyosho Inferno EP - LRP S10 BX - Serpent LX - 3Racing FGX F1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RogerDaShrubber View Post
    I fixed it, to what it should say.
    Haha love it...

R/C God
    you both forgot that you have to video tape it while it happens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"God now has my four favorite drivers in his team, Gilles Villeneuve, Senna, Brock and Jason Richards. RIP buddy."
    Jason Bright 16/12/11

R/C Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja Dan View Post
    you both forgot that you have to video tape it while it happens

This week will post the video from where we took the pictures and see immediately how your doubts will vanish in the air!!
    I recommend you do not lose sight of this thread!!

Ha lose sight.It's the way it shatters that matters!What a joke.

Banned
    looks good like the vid.. not so sure about the shell as i only like the front of that yellow/white one..

so how can we have confidence in these shell's after all the crap with the group buy we did on the 5bg shell's.. what deal can we do to replace these group buy shell's for the better quality lexan shell's you have out now..as i said, id be willing to pay extra to get the better quality shell's that don,t break. than be stuck with three shell's that i can,t use... i can,t even ebay them to get the money back as nobody wants them.

R/C Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by in rod we trust View Post
    looks good like the vid.. not so sure about the shell as i only like the front of that yellow/white one..

so how can we have confidence in these shell's after all the crap with the group buy we did on the 5bg shell's.. what deal can we do to replace these group buy shell's for the better quality lexan shell's you have out now..as i said, id be willing to pay extra to get the better quality shell's that don,t break. than be stuck with three shell's that i can,t use... i can,t even ebay them to get the money back as nobody wants them.

Listen, I tell you because you've asked me.
    The discussion has degenerated because what you wrote makes it clear that our bodies were all broken and this is absolutely not true and you know it.
    Cases of failure are very few, and say that all bodies will break is not absolutely true and right.
    Sorry for my English but I do understand the same....
    For one of the guys we said we'd replaced his body 5B, with a Rally Body,removing from the price Rally Body, the price of the body 5B, but he has not given us NEVER answer and he never said no discussion of everything that is happening in the wrong forum and I do not think it is absolutely correct!
    We always have our availability to date and we repeat it here if there are any problems, but problems REAL breaking, we can remove from the price Rally Body,the price of the body broken,we can not do more than that...
    This is nothing new,we have always treated our customers well,but SOMEONE,we do not know why he wanted to believe just the opposite.
    In any case post the video where we took the photos and see for yourself how our bodies are perfect...
    Sorry again for my English, maybe a few words and verb are wrong ...
    Last edited by grafildave; 13-06-2012 at 06:13 PM.

The point is MATE you've got very poor customer relations.You are turing out like most of the rc aftermarket suppliers.Make a product and sell it.If its no good make another one and call it v2.If they are good WHY have YOU now got another supplier?I'm sick of people in this hobby treating customers like mushrooms.I know you've burnt alot of potential return buyer's in selling inferior products in the first place.Just suck it up and say they were not the best and fix our problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grafildave View Post
    Listen, I tell you because you've asked me.
    The discussion has degenerated because what you have written makes it clear that our bodies were all broken and this is absolutely not true and you know it.
    Cases of failure are very few, and say that all bodies will break is not absolutely true and right.
    Sorry for my English but I do understand the same....
    For one of the guys we said we'd replaced his body 5B, with a Rally Body,removing from the price Rally Body, the price of the body 5B, but he has not given us NEVER answer and he never said no discussion of everything that is happening in the wrong forum and I do not think it is absolutely correct!
    We always have our availability to date and we repeat it here if there are any problems, but problems REAL breaking, we can remove from the price Rally Body,the price of the body broken,we can not do more than that...
    This is nothing new,we have always treated our customers well,but SOMEONE,we do not know why he wanted to believe just the opposite.
    In any case post the video where we took the photos and see for yourself how our bodies are perfect...
    for a start i did not write about what happen to your shell's they were buy members of this forum who tried the shells and they broke, within there first couple of heats..
    so don,t blame me for a faulty product..you should of blamed tony abbott everybody else does and i would of coped that..

i did however buy three of your shells like many other's.. if we start reading about just how quick they break , it makes you a bit nervous using the 5bg shell after what's been posted.
    and like others we want some answer's for the concerns that we have.

hence why i asked the original poster's of that thread, was it a freak accident that caused the shell to break. as sometimes it does accur.

if you had brought some shells yourself and then started to hear down the line that they are breaking from several different members , you'd be worried too yourself..

whats this about..."but problems real breaking "
    what you think i,m going to hit it with a hammer or something.. if it breaks it will be on the track or bashing in a park..
    Last edited by in rod we trust; 13-06-2012 at 06:21 PM.

R/C Novice
    I was not saying that you've written!
    Maybe I badly translated ...
    In any case, our availability to give us, I've written before ...

I'm curious about what sort of durability testing GRAFIL has done themselves?....if any at all.

Or are the customers the guinea pigs?
    • TLR 22T 2.0 • MST FXX-D • Tamiya CW-01 • Tamiya DT-02 • Slash LCG 4x4 VXL •

R/C Novice
    Our videos will remove ALL DOUBT

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast