Australian RC Forums banner

Aerial photo and Videos from Moorebank Rece Track ..

8K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  Dudez 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Great pics apart from the smudges on the lense. It could use a good clean.

#12 ·
No we haven't moved, got to an extension til 2013 ..... I'll let you know when the next Friday session happens, last Friday was spontaneous.

We are having a working bee on Saturday out at the track, you should come out for a visit and bring your FG and 4 head chopper!

#19 ·
Hey mr dudzz, long time no speak. Great footage, is that th ar parrot drone? Was thingof getting one but i wouldn't think it has that range or lifting power (go pro n)... cheers

#22 ·
Great videos Dudez... must be a big swarm of bees in that area :lol: best be careful :p

Need to come out again for another visit soon, would like to bring my X4 Rally, will be complete soon... just waiting for some alloy wishbones for it.

Talk soon mate, Franco

#26 ·
I have a board meeting to go to tomorrow night, I'll run it past them mate.

They might like the whole park done for the website, well that's what I can use to sway them anyway ... lol

#27 ·
I'll do the AP and AV of the whole park no problem and your races too. AP/V of the whole park should only be done when the park is closed. I don't want my camera or whole quad to fall on a visitor head LOL ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.