Australian RC Forums banner

Elcon Models Thread

14K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Godles 
#1 · (Edited)
New Elcon Models Web site.....

With this new website we hope to give a positive impulse.

Being more customer friendly, improve accessibility and foremost to help you find the information you are looking for faster and easier.

But not only do we wish to give a digital impulse by releasing this new website. We also plan for 2012 to give another big 1MPUL5 to the rc-hobby. More info on this subject is about to come...

So check our pages on a regular base. That is if you wish to stay up to date with our latest developments and releases...

2012 is looking exciting....... so many new things to be released...

I will keep every one up to date as i know of alot of new products will be released in 2012

Exciting times ahead :thumb:

#3 ·
Hi Ambro

Yes i have ask for our own Elcon Models section but yet to be advised, so this will do for the time been.

Yes lot of new products will be release over 2012 & part of the final piece of the jig saw puzzle should be completed this weekend.... I'm expecting a phone call in the wee hours of the morning with excitement from the boys from Elcon :)

As for info about the Ferox, there is very little in English m8 sorry. you could check out rc tune forum for info but you will have to use google translation program or similar. this product is really at a stand still. sorry

Anyway back on topic..... Elcon Models..... yippee :thumb:

#4 ·
The new web site looks pretty sweet. I found something on the new site that sums up elcon very well.

"We firmly believe going the quality route is in the end cheaper, but foremost: it will provide you so much more pleasure with the hobby!"

That is so true.

#7 ·
true no elcon section is a bit of a bummer i am doing a full rebuild on my car from the ground up i will take pics from a step by step and post it upfor all to see how awsome these things are and how easy they are to work on

being the leader in large scale RC at the moment and completle swamping the podium at the 011 euros and pretty much every other majour event over seas
other people could learn alot from an elcon section that is aplicable for there car

if not its something for people to drool over atleast :)

#8 ·
I haven't looked at the site yet but will when I get in, I'll be ordering my Elcon in the new year when life settles a bit !!!
Still keeping the Jim Beam machine though ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Nice new website Callan, been on there before the change and this is much better to navigate.

Got on there this afternoon and created an account, thought i might check out the system and added two 10 packs of those Torx screws, that i got off you directly recently, to the Cart. Total in the Cart came to 7 euro, thinking at this point not bad... got to the shipping section......... 300 euro....... are these guys nuts ???

307 euro just to get 20 M4x12 Torx screws... these could not weigh more than 20 grams total.... I think i'll be buying some more directly off you, hell of a lot cheaper.

#19 ·
Hi Guys,

The new Elcon Section is up, and this thread has been moved into it.

In your travels, if you see other threads that need moving, please "Report" the post, and just put move to Elcon section in the comments.

Cheers,
Chris.

#22 ·
Matt,

That's great, I heard the news today of how successful you guys where yesterday!

Well done to both of you, the Elcon's and G4Z combo is the proven package!!

Dean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.