#3 ·
Three wheel steering, interesting!

#5 ·
Nice one, here are some more!

Attachments

#7 ·
Yeh def photoshop, good pic though!

#9 ·
That Giraffe is a killer! Thanks for posting!

#15 · (Edited)
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. Take heed and we can all get along :

- Breasts are for looking at and admiring, that is why we do it so don't feel the need to upcast when we are caught as we know u like it. ...

- Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If its up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’...t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

- Saturday = Sports. Let it be!!

- Crying is blackmail.

- Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: subtle hints do not work! strong hints do not work! obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

- Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

- A headache that lasts for months is a problem. See a doctor.

- Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissib le in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

- Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

- If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing'', we will act like nothings wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

- If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.

- When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine.

- You have enough clothes.

- You have too many shoes.

- Don’t ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as Sex, Sport, or Alcohol.

- You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

- Shopping is NOT a sport. and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

- When you are too tired for sex on the night and promise it in the morning this MUST be adhered to at all times

#18 ·
BB, that's a cracker...I saw that when I was down in Vic last year, I think it was on the way to Bendigo, I peed myself laughing them and still find it funny.

Those 2 exhaust stacks would be worth more than the rest of the Ute.

#20 ·
A teacher at West Australian High School reminded her pupils of tomorrow's final exam.
"Now listen to me, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack, a serious personal injury illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"
A smart-arsed teenager at the back of the room raised his hand and asked,
"What would happen if I came in tomorrow suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"
The entire class was reduced to laughter and sniggering.
When silence was restored, the teacher smiled at the student, shook her head and sweetly said,
"Well, I would expect you to write the exam with your other hand." ( boom-boom !!)

#24 ·
How is this for a mod job on a sigma station wagon i saw early last year??

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

#26 ·
Love the wagon! Hideously crap!

It reminds me of Mitsubishi Delicas, they are the most horrid thing I have ever seen produced! My wife and I have a game where a Delica is the new "punch buggy" and should we see one while we are not with each other we take a photo and then show it to each other accompanied with the appropriate punch. Of course I couldn't do this on White Ribbon Day as no domestic violence was allowed! :D

#28 ·
If I send you a pickie does that count...lol, I know someone who owns one of those Delica things.

#27 ·
I wonder if you can get Camry Wagon body shells for Monster trucks? I would love one on my T-Maxx. :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.