Australian RC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSME - BLSO Proposed Rules

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  xr8ute 
#1 · (Edited)
Guy's how are you, I wanted to get you all to have a look at the rules I have written for Large Scale off road racing in Australia.

I was pushed to write these for the SSME and AARCMCC as well one we became registered with them.

These rules provide the foundation for the classes and are written in conjuction with the EFRA off road and AARCMCC on road rules, I tried to cover all bases but would appreciate your clubs feed back.

Putting club differences aside, I/we at the SSME don't have any but I do respect there is some history that is best left behind us, I have forwarded these to QORLS and SALS, they are all very happy but it would be good to get your feedback.

I hope you are all well and look forward to some response.

Kindest Regards

Dean

LargeScaleRulesOffroadMaster-v2.2.pdf (application/pdf Object)

See less See more
#2 ·
i think its great dean
the sooner all clubs adopt these AARCMCC rules the sooner the hobby can look at a proper state title and
national title competition set up like the on road guys have
i am all for it

#3 ·
Hi Dean,

I also think adopting these rules would be a great idea. Would be nice to see all the clubs get along in the future and hole race meets together.
Atm at BLSO we wouldn't have the numbers to fill all the classes at club race days. But it wouldn't hurt to have these rules on hand for when the numbers do grow.

Hope some other members give their opinion about this topic.

Matt,

#4 ·
Hi Dean
On behalf of the BLSO Committee & members - thanks for your effort in preparing these rules.
The committee will review them & seek comment from the members. We will get back to you ASAP.
Cheery Marty

#5 ·
Cheers Boys,

That's the whole concept, the other clubs are responding the same way which is great.
There has been some deep discussion on the QORLS forum and I think they are getting the concept.

Marty in regards to having the numbers I completely understand, you can split 2wd and 4wd and score separately if your racing,
No different to Bathurst when we where young and they ran the corolla's with the V8's, as lomg as there's driver etiquette it's easy to do.

Cheers

Dean

Ps.... Brad I'm looking forward to that beer mate!! October I believe

#8 ·
Update

The issue of the vehicle length may need to be addressed to suit the 5T and 5SC, a point that was raised and very valid.
The wheel base dimensions will be listed and the dimensions of overhang front and rear will be listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.