Australian RC Forums banner

bundy's new rig

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  BundyRacer 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I have decided to get back into crawling since my local race club wasnt that good and i was so jealous of my mates crawler's i had to give him some competition :cool:. I just bought a rig off of rccrawler.com. It is an xr10 with a T1E xr10 prototype chassis on it (only 2 were ever made). i cant wait to get back into crawling again, after nearly 1 and a half years

Heres the list of things the previous owner gave me in the for sale thread thats is currently on the rig. There are heaps of VP parts on it as i think the previous owner was sponsored by Vanquish products. Heres the list.
-Axial XR10
-T1E prototype chassis
-Hitec 7950
-2X Tekin FXR
-Brood 35T, quad mag, big comm
-2X VP Trans case
-VP Knuckles
-VP Chubs
-VP Lockouts
-VP Servo Armor
-VP DH2
-VP SLW V4
-Axial SCX10 Al shocks
-Futaba R604FS Rx (will sell)
-CC BEC
-HB rovers
- 4 x Hyperion 800mah 3s lipo's
I also have a futaba 4pl on its way from Hong kong too.
i will throw up a few pics later on. Let me know what you guys think of my new rig. I am hoping it will be a very capable comp rig. thanks
matt

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Bundy, had this shipped today, I should have it for the next Qrock if you are coming down for it.

1/10 Bully MOA Comp Crawler
2x 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 55T
Outcry Crawler Dual Motor ESC w. Fan & TurboBEC
Got a 15Kg servo coming as well, then its some small lipo and im done.

#6 ·
Hey Bundy, had this shipped today, I should have it for the next Qrock if you are coming down for it.

1/10 Bully MOA Comp Crawler
2x 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 55T
Outcry Crawler Dual Motor ESC w. Fan & TurboBEC
Got a 15Kg servo coming as well, then its some small lipo and im done.
Sounds good, where and when is the next qld comp? also if you havent got any batteries yet these are nice and cheap. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__18203__Turnigy_nano_tech_850mAh_3S_45_90C_Lipo_Pack.html
id suggest you get like 4 of them.

a good investment would be a higher torque servo. the one in this rig is 30kg but if you want a cheaper one dont get the same as this one in my rig as its $130. :cool:

#7 ·
Well she turned up a while ago now. just havent updated this thread. heres a few pictures. looks like she should perform pretty well once i get my 4pl. Hopefully this monday i will have the 4pl then this friday she should be a runner.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

#8 ·
had a pretty good day at my mates house (aussie nerd) making a few RAS CUSTOM stuff. Heres what we managed to get done. A new trusty steering link,battery mount, and a shortened battery strap
heres a few pics. Thanks again kieren for your RAS CUSTOMS lol.
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive design
Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Bicycle Crankset Bicycle tire

#9 ·
hey guys just thought i would post some new stuff I have coming! these knuckle weight are prototypes of rass customs made for the xr10! they fit perfectly inside the slw's. oh yeah i am also getting his slw v3's . im not sure if he is actually going to make and sell these to other people but if you are interested just pm him and ask. heres a couple of pics. he used aliminium angle and a brass ring, they came up great in my opinion
we still have to test the weights out aswell.
Automotive lighting Audio equipment Gas Rim Auto part
Finger Rim Alloy wheel Bicycle part Automotive wheel system
Automotive lighting Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.