Australian RC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLSO Family Fun Day

9K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  RV80 
#1 ·
All Current, Former, New & Prosepctive BSLO members.

BSLO will be holding a "Family Fun Day" & BBQ on 14 August 2011 at the BSLO track.
The track is located at 221 Grindle Rd, Wacol - oposite the Ruby Playing Feilds - look for the double entry gates & the BSLAO sign on the fence. 0
Everyone is invited & encouraged to attend. Entry is "free".
The gates will be open at 8.00am with the day’s activities will commencing around 9.00am with an introduction to the club, the committee & a few rules for driving at the track. The track will be open at 9.30 am for those who wish to have a go - be you 1st time track users, bush bashers, Mums, Dads, Uncles, Auntie’s, Cousins etc. & professionals alike.
Whatever your skill levels - come & give it a go. The track is really best suited to 1/5th scale cars (BAJA, MCD ,ELCON, FG, HURRAX (FWD, 2WD) etc]- However, if you have a electric / nitro 1/8th or 1/10th you are also welcome to have a drive. Obviously the 1/5th cars will run seperate to the smaller cars or you can live dangerously & drive on the track at the same time.
We will also try cater for all levels of driving skills by having sessions based on beginners, intermediate, & the fast guys.
Some of the BSLO members will be on hand to advise on car set up for our track ( No responsibility accepted if we get it wrong though).
We will putting on a BBQ & soft drinks will be available throughout the day.
If anyone has any questions - please post your questions in this tread & one of the BSLO committee members (or all of us) will respond ASAP.
We look forward to seeing you on 14 August 2011 for what we hope will be a great day.

BSLO Committee

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks for a great day guys had ball
Track was in good condition (once the speed bumps were removed)
I liked the bigger doubles
Only the 3rd time I had been out to the track since becoming a member will be trying to make it out more often

#9 ·
big thanx to the BLSO commitee for there efforts and a yummy BBQ :) had a good day blowing the cobwebs off the little redcat ,some fine tuning and tweeks here and there and i should be able to catch those elcons :) , on the other hand staying in front or even on the track for me is a whole new ball game !! its been a long time :eek: it was certainly good catching up with everyone again

#10 ·
What a great day!

I captured some great vids and pics. That was really funny~ When I watch the replay, I was laughing out loudy. They are too long to show. I will edit them and post on youtube before this Friday.

Hope to see you guys at track next time. Will you look forward to see my vids and pics? lol

#25 · (Edited)

i remember when this was happening.... i just wanted to floor it

also guys i had to rebuild my baja engine on the weekend i took the head kit off put it back on with the piston ring lined up, but whenever i rotate the crankshaft the piston locks up but i can free it with my fingers. i cant understand why it keeps doing that. i kept reseting the piston ring in the place where its suposed to be.... can anyone help?

#28 ·
did you replace the gasket with the same thickness gasket
where in the crankshaft rotation is it locking up top dead bottom dead
do you have the coil on and is it rubbing on the fly wheel and its not the piston assy at all
is the piston peg still in the piston

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.