Australian RC Forums banner

AUSRC.COM Annual Subscriptions

12K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  PC WIZ 
#1 ·
Since 2007, AUSRC.COM has offered paid subscriptions to it's members to assist in the up-keep of the forum, and to offer it's paid subscribers some additional functionality in relation to forum features.

In 2011 with the introduction of Subscriber Promotions, these subscriptions now provide additional value to our members.

A summary of member benefits for each of the subscription levels is detailed below.

Additionally, the support that you provide to our community will be always be seen as your profile will display your subscription badges forever.

To access the subscriptions, simply click on the "Settings" link on the top right hand corner of the screen. This will take you to your profile settings and in the left hand menu bar you will find "Paid Subscriptions". If you have a PayPal account this can be done quickly and easily and your added benefits will immediately become available.

For those of you that would like to subscribe but do not have a PayPal account, please PM AUSRC directly for alternatives.

Apart from that, we have the fine print:

While being an AUSRC.COM subscriber gives you the added benefits above, you are not entering into a contract with any person or organisation or getting any guarantee of anything in return for you giving away your money.

Your subscription constitutes a donation and donations are exactly that, a voluntary contribution to help with the forums upkeep and improvement. They cannot be refunded in part or whole at any time so please only donate what you can afford. Your donation does not guarantee your access to this site or entitle you to any extra benefits when compared to a non-contributing members account, except for those things listed in the table above.

The AUSRC.COM community will however give you our sincere thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
As a non subscriber threads limit the image count to 5, your table above doesn't mention if this is increased for subscribers, is it?

#3 ·
Mate, that has been the largest pain in the rear end that I have had with vBulletin.

The short answer to your question is... I want it to... but I have been unable to achieve it.

It seems that no matter what I do, that setting wants to stay at 5. I have some updates to apply, so maybe that will help.

#4 ·
If it's any motivation to get it working, it would be the one feature which would make become a subscriber.

#5 ·
I know this has gone a little off topic, but...

It appears that the maximum number of images per port is a fixed number, and it therefore cannot be attached to Subscriptions, etc.

That said, I THINK I have just upped the limit to 10....

:):(:confused::mad::p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool:

And that seems to have worked....

Please remember the number includes Smilies, Images and videos.

#6 ·
Thanks for increasing that, 10 is a good number I think. Better put my money where my mouth is, subscribing now :)

#7 ·
Mate, the community thanks you... even if that wasn't my intention.... I thought I only won the prize if I could associate it with Subscriptions levels....

#8 ·
haha either way I got more images per post and you got a subscription, everybody wins!

#9 ·
It seems Ausrc doesn't need my subscription money. I have sent two Pm's and mentioned my interest in a few threads but no response yet. I have been trying for over a week! I even caught Chris on line and did a quick PM, still no reply. I don't get it, literally.

#11 · (Edited)
"For those of you that would like to subscribe but do not have a PayPal account, please PM AUSRC directly for alternatives"

That's what it says! Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot!

#14 ·
Thanks for the Civilized reply Sandman77!

I think it's a fair comment I made and I stand by it. I think I have been pretty patient, how long does it take to type a reply to a PM?

#16 ·
Conform or die!

#18 ·
I have a paypal account but 30 seconds after I created it I recieved an email telling me to confirm, then a warning popped up saying it was a bogus email. If that hadn't popped up I probably would have replied and who knows what would have happened. I have shyed away from using it now. There is an option far paying without paypal, so why is it so wrong for me to use it if I want to?

Ease up on me, I don't want this to turn into a 5hit fight over my personal preferences.

#20 ·
Not so much conform or die but if you want other options or treatment prepare for extra time, as the forum owner you should be able to imagine the amount of messages he would receive each time he logs on and how little time he has to go through them.

Patients is a virtue lol

#21 ·
Chris (the forum owner) is a very busy person, with a family, a forum and working long hours that sometimes require loads of input, as well as being out of the country some of the time, he does get tied up and has to prioritize what gets done in what time frame.

In saying that, he will get back to you as soon as he can.

Brett, if you want to pay your subscription fees, you can bank transfer to my account and I will submit the fees to AUSRC on your behalf via my paypal account. That should fix the problem in the short term.

#23 ·
Brett, the details have been PMed to you, sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately I am not in a position to read every post on the forum, and up until last night I had received 1 PM from you back on the 24th, which I picked up remotely at the time but didn't have the details on me to send you. When I picked up your PM this morning from last night, it reminded me, and I have forwarded you the details via PM reply just now.

On the topic of PayPal, if you want instant gratification... then yes conform and sign up to PayPal. In today's day and age, everything is configured for this type of system, and it all happens automatically, seemlessly and instantly. I apologise it has taken me 7 days to get back to you, but if you want instant gratification using the alternate methods... unfortunately the two do not align.

I will forward the bank details to both Stevo and Towie, so in future, if I am not around, hopefully one of these two magnificent individuals will be able to assist anyone looking for an alternate method of payment.

Cheers,
Chris

#25 · (Edited)
I finally recieved a reply from Chris, all sorted! I know it will be easier for others to use alternative payment methods now that Pete and Steve have the info, that is a positive outcome!

#26 ·
I know it will be easier for others to use alternative payment methods now that Pete and Steve have the info, that is a positive outcome!
Given the high demand that we have had for it in the past, I am sure the AUSRC.COM community will sleep better for it too.....

#27 ·
Ha Ha, I know I will. Cheers.

#31 ·
How poetic would that be!

#30 ·
Yep......This is the big news of the day!

The financial state of the country and plight of the government given recent events just fade into insignificance by comparison.

Cheers,

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.